Just ordered these babys for my upcoming ski trip :)

Suspended
Simmz said:
Mate said it's absolutely fantastic, kind of like blading except a lot faster and you can do powder and huge jumps without owning yourself :)
They look like slightly longer, fat blades.
Are you hiring or buying?
How much?

Soldato
BaDBoY16 said:
never herd of it tbh, but sking is like my alltime fav thing carnt get enough of it
All time favourite thing and you havnt heard of Val Thorens.

Dont want to try skiboard.. sounds weird.. headed to Les Deux Alpes in easter with 2000 other students.. its going to destroy me.. cant wait!

Caporegime
Well as this is a boasting thread I got these a couple of weeks ago, just need to reorganise a trip to use them! ;)

gord said:

Dont want to try skiboard.. sounds weird.. headed to Les Deux Alpes in easter with 2000 other students.. its going to destroy me.. cant wait!

I so wanted to go to that. Damn organising uni didn't realise half the unis don't finish as early as them. :(

Were you at BUDS last term?

Soldato
Amp34 said:
I so wanted to go to that. Damn organising uni didn't realise half the unis don't finish as early as them. :(

Were you at BUDS last term?
Nope, i havnt been skiing/boarding for 2 years almost now.. ive been on the BUSC style trip but not while i was at uni, it was just before i left 6th form but to Les Deux Alpes, so i should know my stuff.. doesnt count for much when your slightly tipsy though..

Permabanned
About 5 years since I've ski'd/Snowboarded I liked it but I've always wanted to do real Snowboarding/Ski-ing on powder snow not the snow matts.

Did a backflip on Ski's on a jump once and landed it, didn't mean to like but can't belive a landed it, was shook after that.

Soldato
gord said:
Les Deux Alpes in easter with 2000 other students.. its going to destroy me.. cant wait!

We went on our uni ski/board trip last week of january. It was great but there was only 75 from our uni, 2000 sounds like a lot :eek: .

Had a big sing-off on the ferry with some english uni. All they could think of was "swing low sweet chariot", we had liek 5-6 songs, most of which i cant say on here other than "Flower of Scotland". We got shouted at by the captain for swearing :/ (at least we beat those english guys :D )

Soldato
Simmz said:
I've done blading, skiing, snowboarding, now it's time to test the skiboard

Snowskate time tbh :D
snowskate1.JPG

Associate
gord said:

I was going to that with reading uni snowsports but unfortunately a mixture of too much work not enough money and my 21st being the day we travel back has forced me not to go.

Went to val thorens for the first time in dec, was awesome, going again this year with a shiny new board hopefully.

Caporegime
touch said:
We went on our uni ski/board trip last week of january. It was great but there was only 75 from our uni, 2000 sounds like a lot :eek: .

Had a big sing-off on the ferry with some english uni. All they could think of was "swing low sweet chariot", we had liek 5-6 songs, most of which i cant say on here other than "Flower of Scotland". We got shouted at by the captain for swearing :/ (at least we beat those english guys :D )

The one we are talking about is an amalgumation of all the uni snowsport clubs. It's called "the main event", the british uni nationals are raced in both ski and board and is generally a massive **** up from what I can see. :p

Back
Top Bottom