King of the Monsters

Caporegime
OP
Sequel to Godzilla, next film is Godzilla Vs Kong, not sure how that's going to work like as Godzilla looks insanely OP in this trailer! :O

I thought kong vs godzilla was meant to be the movie coming out next year, near sure i read 2019 somewhere for it but seems like its this.

Associate
The plot for this seems like its straight out of a video game. And not a good one. A really bad one from the 90's or 00's.

O no it's armagedon. find all of the titans to save world for some stupid reason....

Soldato
The plot sounds like "In order to save the world we must unleash giant mega beasts to destroy the world" which is just bat **** crazy

But I like anything Gojira ゴジラ so I'm in

Associate
That trailer made little sense to me.

I got a vague sense that it might be like the cheesy Japanese movies, monsters try to kill us, Godzilla saves the day!

I'll go see it regardless, I used to love those old movies...

Associate
Isn't this a sequel to Kong?

Legendary Picture monster universe are all in same universe so Godzilla 2014 and Kong skull island are all in same universe.
I believe there was a scene in Kong which showed a cave carving of king gidorah,mothra and rodan?
Godzilla vs kong will be after this film. I'm looking forward to this movie, we have all the favourite toho monsters, Mothra, rodan and KING GHIDORAH.

Caporegime
OP
I'd hate to work in a Japanese Cinema when this comes out, i'd imagine getting dried in spooge out of fabric covered seats is pretty hard.

When you think about it one of these godzilla movies is a bit like a Hulk Hogan wrestling match, he starts off strong, then gets pummeled before hulking up to finish his opponents off after it looks like all is lost :p

Back
Top Bottom