Kingdom Come: Deliverance / Open-World RPG / Medieval History

Soldato
I started this a month or so back, didn't play super far (barely an hour or so in) and for whatever reason I can't motivate myself to go back to it. I don't really even know why it seemed okay from what I did play... I probably just need to force myself to push on a bit until something in it really grabs me

Soldato
I started this a month or so back, didn't play super far (barely an hour or so in) and for whatever reason I can't motivate myself to go back to it. I don't really even know why it seemed okay from what I did play... I probably just need to force myself to push on a bit until something in it really grabs me
I found it incredibly immersive, so it wasn't one for me to dip in and out of, it was one for a long session to really enjoy 'being' Henry.

Soldato
If you only done an hour you still doing the tutorial area, once that is done you really unlocking the game and can more or less stroll around as you wish. Just be aware that you are not an expert in anything so as in normal life, train, train and train a bit more in whatever weaponry you prefer. It wont be like in other games you can waltz in and kill 3/4 enemies. In Kingdom that would most likely mean death, so pick your fight carefully but part from that. Once it open up it is one beautiful game, just to stroll through the forests and enjoy the scenery !

Soldato
As I've said before, I loved this right up until the moment I hit a story progression breaking bug, and to fix it I'd have to redo a couple of hours worth of gameplay! I might go back at some point and restart before that bit.

Associate
Started this and cant figure out the first quest lol, i need to buy ale for my father but have no money, how do i complete this?

Soldato
OP
Started this and cant figure out the first quest lol, i need to buy ale for my father but have no money, how do i complete this?
You have to pay attention to dialogue and use some common sense in this game. Dad asks you to get stuff from Kunesh. So, when you manage to get it, you can sell it (and even haggle!) and then buy the charcoal and ale.

Associate
You have to pay attention to dialogue and use some common sense in this game. Dad asks you to get stuff from Kunesh. So, when you manage to get it, you can sell it (and even haggle!) and then buy the charcoal and ale.

Yes i got the items just didnt try to sell them cos i stole them and assumed it best to sell any stolen items some distance away from where i stole them :)

Soldato
OP
Yes i got the items just didnt try to sell them cos i stole them and assumed it best to sell any stolen items some distance away from where i stole them
Well, Kunesh owes you the items, so stealing is more of taking back what is yours. But your logic is sound and will prove useful later :)

Soldato
OP
Feel like going back to my throne in my kingdom

96724BA00D39A156EC45BA2ED991F2E8A48CE6F1

28A8439B6A2A35EE72DB635D01DC51D108F44E72

Soldato
I should really play it, I backed the kickstarter and got quite a fancy version of the game, haven't ever even opened the box.

I remember being really hyped for it but by the time the game came out my life had changed quite a bit and I wasn't gaming much at all. That's the thing about crowfunding projects I guess.

Soldato
I need to restart and give it another try... perhaps after a GPU upgrade also. I didn't dislike what I played of it but I don't think I got far enough into it for it to really grip me and get me invested

Back
Top Bottom