KitGuru says: X470 Aorus Gaming 7 knocks it out of the park.

Soldato
I'm on a budget, so I'm going for the entry level Aorus X470 Ultra Gaming option as it does everything I require. Just need to know when it'll be in stock.

Had to order mine like few others on here from a different reseller :/
Seems they are bit more and prices creeping up .
Pretty sure I saw ultra on here before launch for £119 pre order

Soldato
Had to order mine like few others on here from a different reseller :/
Seems they are bit more and prices creeping up .
Pretty sure I saw ultra on here before launch for £119 pre order

I'm just down the road from OcUK, so I tend to buy all my kit over the counter. After many, many bad experiences with computer parts being sent via post/courier it's the best option. It's bloody strange that they don't have them in stock though, especially when all their competitors do. I'll be popping in on Saturday to grab a new case anyway, so I'll try and see what the score is then. If I can't get a definitive answer then I'll probably, albeit grudgingly, go elsewhere.

@Connor@Overclockers any ideas as to when you'll have them in stock?

Soldato
Others saying the BIOS on these boards isn't that good.

Gigabyte not the easiest to get around . Asus is slicker but there's a lot thrown at you and ASRock is nice and simple .

Seems they've learnt with z370 boards and built them with better VRM - Aorus 7 uses same IR chips as Hero and amount but same controller as Taichi but with heatsinks that work

Soldato
@Malevolence nice case !

Seems odd, specially when they are listing pre-orders and advertising then someone saying it might not happen :/

Cheers, I was originally going to go for the Corsair 740 Air, but decided the Core X71 was better aesthetically. Plus vertical seemed to be a better option than horizontal and glass better than plastic. The X71 also has two 5.25 bays too, so I can fit a fan controller.

I agree, it does seem odd to list them on the site for pre-order if they're never going to be in stock, but hey. Anyway, I don't think they'll go bankrupt if I source it elsewhere.

Back
Top Bottom