Knee sleeves

Soldato
I'm looking for some decent knee sleeves for squatting.

I've looked at some from SBD and Strength Shop, but not sure which are best.

I've seen some cheaper ones from Beast Gear, they look OK but have a few bad reviews for them.

Can anyone recommend anything? Any input would be appreciated.

Man of Honour
I use these https://www.stromsports.com/collect...-neoprene-knee-sleeves?variant=39642924056732, I've also got some SBD elbow sleeves and I've used the cheaper neoprene sleeves from places like Beast gear from Amazon.
To be honest unless you're looking for absolute peak performance or you've got some spare cash to splash then the cheaper ones always lasted me pretty well.
I upgraded because I fancied new and shiny rather than because my old cheap ones were no longer any good.

Soldato
OP
I have SBD they are great

Do you use the 5mm or 7mm versions?

I use these https://www.stromsports.com/collect...-neoprene-knee-sleeves?variant=39642924056732, I've also got some SBD elbow sleeves and I've used the cheaper neoprene sleeves from places like Beast gear from Amazon.
To be honest unless you're looking for absolute peak performance or you've got some spare cash to splash then the cheaper ones always lasted me pretty well.
I upgraded because I fancied new and shiny rather than because my old cheap ones were no longer any good.

How long did the cheaper ones last? Did you notice a difference with the upgrade?

I keep thinking to myself that it's an investment, but how much of the cost is because of the name on them - with the SBD.

Man of Honour
The main point of them is keeping joint warm and adds a tiny bit of stability via pressure on the joint. Knee wraps make more of a difference if you're actually pushing hard.

make sure you get the right size. But bear in mind they can be a bitch to put on if you get really tight ones which offers the best amount of pressure and thus stability.

Back
Top Bottom