Koenigsegg Jesko

Soldato
Only makes 1578bhp on E85 normal 95 octane its "only" 1280. i guess on 99 you could get over 1300 ok
Would love to have a better understand of fuel octane. I’ve had a Ducati Panigale for over a year now and nobody has ever given me a clear answer on what fuel to put in it. I tend to go for 97 but should it be 95? Just reading your post prompted the thought - sorry to derail! Lovely car mind.

Soldato
Would love to have a better understand of fuel octane. I’ve had a Ducati Panigale for over a year now and nobody has ever given me a clear answer on what fuel to put in it. I tend to go for 97 but should it be 95? Just reading your post prompted the thought - sorry to derail!

Compression ratio's a relatively high 12.5:1 in those, according to a quick Google. I'd use 97+ octane fuel in it. The rating tells you how resistant the fuel is to detonation; the higher the number, the more the fuel can endure (in terms of compression ratios, temperatures, conditions, etc.) before it detonates – which you don't want in a petrol engine, as it causes knock that can lead to significant damage. Plus it's a high-performance engine, so it makes sense to give it the best and get the most out of it.

Is it not mentioned on the tank/filler cap/frame or in the manual?

Associate
I’d be more impressed with rallycross spec’s sub 2sec 0-60. This is too much like the veyron, a one trick pony designed to part the excessively rich of some pocket change.

112 limit would be fine, as long as you can get there in 3 sec!

Last edited:
Soldato
I am a big fan of koenisegg but I don't really like that. I'd even go as far as saying I prefer the Senna over it.

Perhaps it's the wheels that ruin it?

Back
Top Bottom