** KOLINK CITADEL MESH + MESH RGB M-ATX CASES - OUTSTANDING VALUE **

OcUK Staff
Arriving any day now, we have the brand new Kolink Citadel Mesh & Citadel Mesh RGB. Based on a new M-ATX case structure, there is the option of either the standard version, with a pair of 12cm PWM fans, or an ARGB version, with 3 x 12cm ARGB LED PWM fans, plus a PWM fan hub & remote. The ARGB can be controlled by the aforementioned remote, or via a compatible 3-Pin ARGB motherboard. On top of that, both models feature a slew of desirable features, including : -

- Full mesh front panel for considerable airflow potential out of the box
- Dual Slot Vertical GPU mounting (up to 2.5 slot VGA cards), the mount is supplied, the PCI-E riser cable is available separately.
- Dual Radiator Support - Front panel can handle up to 280mm radiators, and the top up to 240mm
- Hinged Tempered Glass side panel with a pull tab that can be tucked in out of the way once you've built up your system. There's magnets too to keep it shut, so no thumbscrews necessary!
- 2 x USB3.0 on the front panel
- Support for up to 345mm GPU's, 190mm CPU Coolers & 200mm PSU's

All that, on a Micro-ATX case! Honestly I feel like both models offer ludicrous value for money. Even the little things like the PCI-E slots being removable and not snap off, and the packaging being the far more durable EPE foam, shows that Kolink have really outdone themselves this time.

Both models will be in stock by the end of the week. I expect this one will be popular.

Kolink Citadel Mesh Micro-ATX Case - Black @ £44.99 inc VAT

Feature rich Micro-ATX Case from Kolink, 2 x 120mm PWM Fans, Hinged Tempered Glass Side Panel, Full Mesh front Panel, Dual Radiator Support, Vertical GPU Support, 2 x USB3.0 ports

Only £44.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Kolink Citadel Mesh RGB Micro-ATX Case - Black @ £59.99 inc VAT

Feature rich Micro-ATX Case from Kolink, 3 x 120mm PWM ARGB LED Fans, Hinged Tempered Glass Side Panel, Full Mesh front Panel, Dual Radiator Support, Vertical GPU Support, 2 x USB3.0 ports

Only £59.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato
I like the design but I would've prefered a narrower case without the vertical GPU support, and also sold without fans.

Fans that are included with cases are garbage generally and I've already got better ones that I'd replace them with. Would save me having to flog them on ebay.

OcUK Staff
OP
I like the design but I would've prefered a narrower case without the vertical GPU support, and also sold without fans.

Fans that are included with cases are garbage generally and I've already got better ones that I'd replace them with. Would save me having to flog them on ebay.

These fans aren't garbage, they aren't exactly Noctua standard, but perform well enough and are PWM to boot. Having the vertical GPU support is purely subjective though, I'm glad Kolink thought of nearly everything and included it for those who like to mount vertically.

Soldato
These fans aren't garbage, they aren't exactly Noctua standard, but perform well enough and are PWM to boot. Having the vertical GPU support is purely subjective though, I'm glad Kolink thought of nearly everything and included it for those who like to mount vertically.

It was more of a general comment about all cases really. As soon as you invest in better fans, it just becomes a hassle when every case includes ones you don't want and will immediately replace.

Particularly when we should be focusing on not overproducing and wasting resources and fans are 99% plastic.

OcUK Staff
OP
It was more of a general comment about all cases really. As soon as you invest in better fans, it just becomes a hassle when every case includes ones you don't want and will immediately replace.

Particularly when we should be focusing on not overproducing and wasting resources and fans are 99% plastic.

Agreed, but on the other hand, not everyone is sat on a bunch of high performance fans. Looking at Noctua alone, a pair of decent 120mm fans will cost more than this entire case @ £44.99. Furthermore, the majority of people with high end fans would probably not consider buying this case (but it's nice that they would consider it)

Soldato
I think this is the best Kolink case i have seen so far. This actually looks like a "Branded" product now. styling looks like a phanteks and coolermaster case merged, except neither of them offer a MATX case like this .. would tick all the boxes for if i was shopping for MATX case. a 3rd option may have been nice with a plain brushed effect front, similar to the original or fractal

OcUK Staff
OP
I think this is the best Kolink case i have seen so far. This actually looks like a "Branded" product now. styling looks like a phanteks and coolermaster case merged, except neither of them offer a MATX case like this .. would tick all the boxes for if i was shopping for MATX case. a 3rd option may have been nice with a plain brushed effect front, similar to the original or fractal

Agreed, it's probably one of my favourites so far. From what I've seen there's plenty more good stuff coming :)

Back
Top Bottom