** KOLINK CITADEL MESH + MESH RGB M-ATX CASES - OUTSTANDING VALUE **

OcUK Staff
Arriving any day now, we have the brand new Kolink Citadel Mesh & Citadel Mesh RGB. Based on a new M-ATX case structure, there is the option of either the standard version, with a pair of 12cm PWM fans, or an ARGB version, with 3 x 12cm ARGB LED PWM fans, plus a PWM fan hub & remote. The ARGB can be controlled by the aforementioned remote, or via a compatible 3-Pin ARGB motherboard. On top of that, both models feature a slew of desirable features, including : -

- Full mesh front panel for considerable airflow potential out of the box
- Dual Slot Vertical GPU mounting (up to 2.5 slot VGA cards), the mount is supplied, the PCI-E riser cable is available separately.
- Dual Radiator Support - Front panel can handle up to 280mm radiators, and the top up to 240mm
- Hinged Tempered Glass side panel with a pull tab that can be tucked in out of the way once you've built up your system. There's magnets too to keep it shut, so no thumbscrews necessary!
- 2 x USB3.0 on the front panel
- Support for up to 345mm GPU's, 190mm CPU Coolers & 200mm PSU's

All that, on a Micro-ATX case! Honestly I feel like both models offer ludicrous value for money. Even the little things like the PCI-E slots being removable and not snap off, and the packaging being the far more durable EPE foam, shows that Kolink have really outdone themselves this time.

Both models will be in stock by the end of the week. I expect this one will be popular.

Kolink Citadel Mesh Micro-ATX Case - Black @ £44.99 inc VAT

Feature rich Micro-ATX Case from Kolink, 2 x 120mm PWM Fans, Hinged Tempered Glass Side Panel, Full Mesh front Panel, Dual Radiator Support, Vertical GPU Support, 2 x USB3.0 ports

Only £44.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Kolink Citadel Mesh RGB Micro-ATX Case - Black @ £59.99 inc VAT

Feature rich Micro-ATX Case from Kolink, 3 x 120mm PWM ARGB LED Fans, Hinged Tempered Glass Side Panel, Full Mesh front Panel, Dual Radiator Support, Vertical GPU Support, 2 x USB3.0 ports

Only £59.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato
That looks to be a decent value case, especially as it includes three fans. I just wish that the included fans were 140mm and a USB C port on the front panel would have been nice. I wonder if the latter could be hacked, switching out the USB 2 port?

Back
Top Bottom