** KOLINK INSPIRE K1 RGB & KLA-002 - SOMETHING FOR THE STRICTER BUDGETS **

OcUK Staff
Available in stock now, we have a pair of new cases from Kolink aimed at those with a stricter budget. The Inspire K1 RGB sports a tempered glass front panel, acrylic side panel, a pair of 'flowing' 12cm RGB fans at the front with a distinctive front panel honeycomb design providing a pleasing visual effect during operation. There's an 80mm exhaust fan included, and 240mm radiators can be mounted on the front of the chassis. There's support for up to 350mm VGA cards, 160mm PSU's and 150mm CPU coolers, along with 3 x 3.5" & 2 x 2.5" drives. The front panel comes with a USB3 port along with 2 x USB2.0 ports, HD Audio/Mic and a button to change the RGB settings on the pre-installed fans, with a remote control also included for mode/light and function changes. The best news? All this is in a case that costs just £44.99! This represents another great inclusion to the Kolink range, and I'm sure it will be popular.

For those of you on an even stricter budget, or looking for something fairly subtle and unassuming, we have the new KLA-002. The KLA-002 operates on the same chassis as the Inspire K1 RGB, but does away with the RGB and windows, leaving a solid ATX form factor case with a brushed aluminium effect front panel. The 80mm rear fan is included, along with spacing for 5.25" drives at the front, and has the same clearances/support as the K1 RGB, along with the space to install at 80mm/120mm fan on the left side panel. All this is available for a mere £24.95, which is somewhat of a bargain!

Kolink Inspire Series K1 RGB Midi Tower Gaming Case - Black Window @ £44.99 inc VAT

Stylish Midi-Tower for motherboards up to ATX, acrylic side panel, tempered glass front, 2x 120mm Rainbow RGB-LED fans, 240mm Radiator compatible, 3x 3,5 & 2x 2,5" slots, includes controller & remote

Only £44.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Kolink KLA-002 Midi Tower Case - Black @ £24.95 inc VAT

Stylish Midi-Tower for motherboards up to ATX, 2x 5.25" bays, 1x 80 mm fan pre-installed, 1x radiator up to 240 mm compatible, 3x 3.5 & 2x 2.5" slots

Only £24.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

OcUK Staff
The K1 has blown me away, when I was looking at I was thinking that will be around £60-£80 retail, the fact its under £50 and includes two RGB fans is really incredible value for money.

OcUK Staff
The k1 looks incredible value

It is, when I saw it, then told the price, it reminded me of the Antec 300 which was a massive success in OcUK history years ago, the advantage of the K1 is the better looks and RGB fans included.
We expect to sell thousands of these every month as it is also great for system integrators. :)

Associate
It is, when I saw it, then told the price, it reminded me of the Antec 300 which was a massive success in OcUK history years ago, the advantage of the K1 is the better looks and RGB fans included.
We expect to sell thousands of these every month as it is also great for system integrators. :)

Suggestion put one on display with the rgb fans working sell even more as people wouldn't belive the price if they see it:)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom