** KOLINK INSPIRE K2/K3 SERIES ARE HERE - SUCH VALUE **

OcUK Staff
Available on Monday, we have the brand new Kolink Inspire K2 & K3. The Inspire K2 & K3 aim to offer bang for buck, with RGB strips on the front panel that can be controlled both by the button on the I/O panel and the 4 Pin Motherboard connector (compatible with Asus Aura etc). On top of that, both models sport a tempered glass side panel, support for 320mm VGA cards, 150mm CPU coolers, with USB3 ports on the front and both sport a different gaming orientated front panel dependant on your preference.

Both cases support Micro-ATX & Mini-ITX motherboards, and up to 2 x 3.5" / 1 x 2.5" or 3 x 2.5" drives. Stock will be available on Monday and the cost is brilliant considering the addition of tempered glass and RGB functionality!

Kolink Inspire Series K2 RGB Micro-ATX Case - Black Window @ £32.99 inc VAT

Stylish case for motherboards up to Micro-ATX, Tempered glass side panel, Front with RGB-LED strip, 2x 2,5/3,5"- and 1x 2,5" slots, I/O Panel with 1x USB 3.0 & 1x USB 2.0 & RGB control

Only £32.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Kolink Inspire Series K3 RGB Micro-ATX Case - Black Window @ £32.99 inc VAT

Stylish case for motherboards up to Micro-ATX, Tempered glass side panel, Front with RGB-LED strip, 2x 2,5/3,5"- and 1x 2,5" slots, I/O Panel with 1x USB 3.0 & 1x USB 2.0 & RGB control

Only £32.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Associate
I have liked some of my inexpensive cases from Antec and Zalman and these from kolink look very nice especially with that price. I want a small purple coloured one ofr my wife and so micro ATX is good. I also like it that these use normal ATX power supplies. What is the difference between the K2 & K3? is it only the asthetics of the front panel?

OcUK Staff
OP
I have liked some of my inexpensive cases from Antec and Zalman and these from kolink look very nice especially with that price. I want a small purple coloured one ofr my wife and so micro ATX is good. I also like it that these use normal ATX power supplies. What is the difference between the K2 & K3? is it only the asthetics of the front panel?

Yep, that's the only difference.

Back
Top Bottom