Associate
So I've purchased this kolink observatory and the fans did turn on and do the effects but turned off and did a loop. Remote didn't make a difference and after 20 minutes or so the controller went in smoke. Not happy and I now have to use standard fans with no rgb. I need a new 6pin controller hub that supports rgb.

Any suggestions that will work.?

Man of Honour
So I've purchased this kolink observatory and the fans did turn on and do the effects but turned off and did a loop. Remote didn't make a difference and after 20 minutes or so the controller went in smoke. Not happy and I now have to use standard fans with no rgb. I need a new 6pin controller hub that supports rgb.

Any suggestions that will work.?

Ask @Kolink PSU PM - Phil - This dude is an absolute legend and may well be able to point you in the right direction :) Certainly helped me out a few times!

Edit: you actually don't need to ask he should get a alert to this thread ;)

Sorry for slow reply, I was quite busy lately so I forgot to check OCuk forums. Have you contacted OCuk already? They should have spare aprts available. I'm not an expert for chassis, but if the fan controller blows most likely it's just an issue with the fanc ontroller. Replace it with a new one and you should be fine.

Associate
I have the same issue now, just got a replacement fan + controller from Kolink as my original all but 1 of the fan LEDs stopped working - now with the new controller in place the above is happening ha.

Back
Top Bottom