Kolink satellite and sfx psu

Soldato
So I want this case but the itx offerings are way more than the Matx smaller boards with 2 slots, but they're still just to big.

I have an sfx psu hanging around, does anyone know if I fit a sfx psu if I could have a slightly wider board?

It looks like it may from distance pics but I need a shot of the psu mount and a motherboard installed to see if it's the mount in the way rather than the psu if that makes sense

Soldato
So I want this case but the itx offerings are way more than the Matx smaller boards with 2 slots, but they're still just to big.

I have an sfx psu hanging around, does anyone know if I fit a sfx psu if I could have a slightly wider board?

It looks like it may from distance pics but I need a shot of the psu mount and a motherboard installed to see if it's the mount in the way rather than the psu if that makes sense

any ITX board will fit. its MATX boards that are the problem, see my post here. for sfx PSU you will need an SFX to ATX adapter.

https://forums.overclockers.co.uk/threads/kolink-satellite-micro-atx-cube-case.18847100/

Back
Top Bottom