Kyle Rittenhouse - teen who shot three people in Kenosha

Soldato
Yes, and no. It's amazing how stuff like this has recently started spilling over into the UK.

I.e. the whole BLM movement came here, and we don't even have the historical tension between black people and armed police.

We seem to be affected by all this stuff going on in the US, so it's become quite interesting to follow it. Let's face it, our news agencies are reporting as much US news as UK or EU news these days. BBC news has been dedicating prime time slots to US politics for yonks.

Interesting insertion of the word “armed” to conveniently ignore the fact that we have lots of historical tension between black people and police.

Soldato
I've seen people continuously use this phrase, he fired 8 shots and 6 of them hit, I believe the FBI estimate that around 89% of shots fired in the US miss their target whereas Rittenhouse had a 75% success rate, that's not shooting recklessly..

It was close range hence the hit rate, he only needed to aim in their general direction. I know a panicked idiot shooting when i seen one lol

Permabanned
Yes, and no. It's amazing how stuff like this has recently started spilling over into the UK.

I.e. the whole BLM movement came here, and we don't even have the historical tension between black people and armed police.

We seem to be affected by all this stuff going on in the US, so it's become quite interesting to follow it. Let's face it, our news agencies are reporting as much US news as UK or EU news these days. BBC news has been dedicating prime time slots to US politics for yonks.

It's a sideshow I guess. Was more fun with failed ex pres trump, biden is dull.

Soldato
And yet a CHILD can join the army at 16 yo. ;)

Joining the army is nothing like wandering the streets with a semi automatic rifle. And the UK law on that is madness, only 20 other countries take 16 years olds so we are in the company of the likes of Iran, Zimbabwe and North Korea. Regardless you can't be sent to the front line until you are 18, so an adult. So no, children don't walk the streets in the army at 16 with weapons of war. This is the second time you've said this and second time you are wrong. Maybe you should have checked before you posted it.

Soldato
Lot of white supremacist trumpets in this thread.

Says a lot. :p

Let the riots commence
What on earth are you talking about, you realise NOBODY involved in this case was anything but White, how do you stretch to white supremacist? You must have evidence that wasnt presented in court then? Either that or you're simply an ill informed race baiter, much like Dlockers last post.

Man of Honour
What on earth are you talking about, you realise NOBODY involved in this case was anything but White, how do you stretch to white supremacist? You must have evidence that wasnt presented in court then? Either that or you're simply an ill informed race baiter, much like Dlockers last post.

I'm pretty sure if you think just one level deeper it's satire/mickey taking of the sorts that would say that.

Soldato
I'm pretty sure if you think just one level deeper it's satire/mickey taking of the sorts that would say that.
I love satire as much as anyone, but there are posters who 100% believe hes a white supremacist with absolutely no evidence other than the media who claimed it so, with no evidence.

Back
Top Bottom