Kyle Rittenhouse - teen who shot three people in Kenosha

In what way would he give much of a toss? :confused: Desperate neckbeards trying to make it political or some kind of victory when it was just a trial for some kid that killed people.

Indeed. Some people really struggling to find a way to criticise someone they don't like so they cling to any tiny way they can spin a story to be a negative.

You have to be very simple to think Biden has any further thought to this story when he goes to bed tonight, or even after he's taken his next poop.

Associate
In what way would he give much of a toss? :confused: Desperate neckbeards trying to make it political or some kind of victory when it was just a trial for some kid that killed people.

As I understand this was his personal message on the matter. Calling the innocent person a white supremacist. Was a factually false racist defaming statement. So will he give a toss ? who knows. however it does go to show his true colours and in such a public matter does not paint him in a good light. He may be exposed legally for such things.

duZeCHm.jpg

Soldato
Yes, it absolutely is. Not getting into it any further than that.

The fact you guys seriously think blows to the head aren't something you should defend yourself against as a threat to your life shows how utterly clueless some of you can be.

I didn't say not to defend yourself if someone's having a go, I said that blows to the head are not generally fatal. I've seen enough of life to know that. I'm guessing you have, too, from the tone of your response.

It's hitting the ground after getting knocked out that causes the gravest injuries.

I'm not defending Rittenhouse particularly, but anyone attacking a man with a gun isn't making a good decision. They have to use the tool they have, or it will be taken off them and used against them.

Caporegime
As I understand this was his personal message on the matter. Calling the innocent person a white supremacist. Was a factually false racist defaming statement. So will he give a toss ? who knows. however it does go to show his true colours and in such a public matter does not paint him in a good light. He may be exposed legally for such things.

duZeCHm.jpg

Nope, notice that is a screenshot not the original tweet...it's been manipulated to make it look like that is the focus.

The original tweet had a video, which did show a brief snippet of Rittenhouse, but was about Trump's refusal to condemn white supremacists like the proud boys and militia groups

Associate
Nope, notice that is a screenshot not the original tweet...it's been manipulated to make it look like that is the focus.

The original tweet had a video

That is fair. I don't follow him on twitter. Thankyou for the correction.
However in relation to this thread. I do not believe image has been manipulated in anyway, that is disingenuous. I understand it is a accurate screenshot of exactly what Biden posted that is relevant here.

I think media and social media commentary pre trial is causing all sorts of issues. Politicians especially should be mindful of innocent until proven guilty. Basically they should keep out of such matters, regardless of which ideology they believe.

Video says,

"violence as we saw in cities like kinosha"

Shows a picture of rittenhouse

People with issues: "Biden has called rittenhouse a white supremacist"

One side say rittebhouse was attacked, and shot in self defense due to the violence against him

Another side, say ritttenhosue was looking for violence.

Both agree the event was violent.

A video says "violence saw in kinosha" referencing in particular the events surrounding rittebhouse so show a photo of him, and this, this means Biden called him a white supremacist.

Some people really need to find a win when there isn't one.

Caporegime
Interesting insertion of the word “armed” to conveniently ignore the fact that we have lots of historical tension between black people and police.
It matters because the BLM movement was largely a reaction to black people being killed by police in the US.

In this country that doesn't happen. Here, black people get arrested by police, instead.

And, frankly, the situation here is really nothing like the situation in the US. We've never had the kind of racial segregation that still to this day lingers in parts of the US.

And yet, still, the BLM protests spill over into this country. Tho again, it tends to flare up when it flares up in the US. It doesn't make a lot of sense.

Soldato
Called what? He is a child. That is my problem with all this. If American states want to allow people to kill others in self defence that is their business. My issue is allowing children to walk the streets with a weapon of war.

Dealt with this nonsence already...

I have considerable doubt in the implied suggestion that would have been much more at ease with the situation if the only difference was that Kyle Rittenhouse was an older adult rather than a 17-year old teenager.

It's much like the 'crossing state lines' and 'wearing gloves' stuff which appears just to be noise to get away from the key facts.

Back
Top Bottom