Kyle Rittenhouse - teen who shot three people in Kenosha

Soldato
There is also an argument that they knew full well that the case was a loser and so wanted (or at least would be happy with risking) a mistrial to save face, the decision to charge him so quickly and to basically throw the book at him + to not charge bicep boy seems very political and a knee jerk reaction to public outrage to the shootings before all the facts were known.

I mean AFAIK part of the key evidence they used as their argument re: provocation wasn't even available at the time they charged him so it's not clear what they thought they were basing the charges on at that time... seems more like they went to charge him quickly based on the outcry then sought to find whatever evidence they could to support it after.

Considering the prosecutions professionalism you'd hope at the very least there was an alt motive here and not ineptitude. A justice system should be above the sway of persevered public opinion but it really failed here imo

He cant contemplate justice and continues to attack a kid with his pathetic name calling, he also has a chronic need to rush to protect one of the top two presidents of all time!
Protect him from what? Your uneducated worthless view that a video that happens to be talking about militia groups, and then mentions the violence in a location, and shows a picture of rittenhosue that was involved in that violence, means that Biden in in some sort of trouble.

I'm sure there are loads of people on Bidens side totally wetting their pants right now that some poor soul on ocuk has a hard on because he can't understand a video.

My advice. Now you've been able to get a raging hard on again, go use it wisely and remind your partner of a good time again ;)

I didn't come in this thread until after the verdict, and I don't agree with it, but happy with an outcome nonetheless, and think Bidens comments were correct, the jury has spoken and decided. Done.

But now the outcome has arrived, just the way some in this thread have got this rush of blood to their pee pee area, thinking about rittenhouse suing biden that didn't say what they think he did, is quite something.

Any way, I hope you enjoy your night, make good use of this moment of excitement you've been able to erect from the verdict :p

Last edited:
Soldato
Protect him from what? Your uneducated worthless view that a video that happens to be talking about militia groups, and then mentions the violence in a location, and shows a picture of rittenhosue that was involved in that violence, means that Biden in in some sort of trouble.

I'm sure there are loads of people on Bidens side totally wetting their pants right now that some poor soul on ocuk has a hard on because he can't understand a video.
Uneducated?

Have you ever tried to read one of your own posts? :cry:

Associate
When freedom of speech starts undermining the rule of law I think it’s time to step back and question if the balance between the two is where it should be.

I don’t think I have ever been made to feel that a person condemned by the media will be able to live life in peace after their innocence is proven by the courts. Nor that an accuser undermined by the media will ever be able to walk away from the courtroom having won their case, without people questioning the outcome, or their integrity, for the rest of their days.

Soldato

Harris seems mighty salty, she did have a career putting away innocent people though so its hardly surprising she would show such contempt for a Jury verdict that didnt follow the narrative she wants.

Caporegime
Rittenhouse did nothing wrong and I've been ecstatic at him finally being freed all night

I don't get this level of personal involvement.

I'm not ecstatic, I'm not disappointed - it's just something that happened 1000's of miles away that I didn't really have any stakes in.

I didn't like the fact that he killed people and became a celebrity of sorts, with sponsorship and the like.

I was never hoping he got found guilty and put in prison, or desperate for him to be found innocent. Feel free to go through all my posts about it in the thread.

Soldato
I don't get this level of personal involvement.

I'm not ecstatic, I'm not disappointed - it's just something that happened 1000's of miles away that I didn't really have any stakes in.

I didn't like the fact that he killed people and became a celebrity of sorts, with sponsorship and the like.
I suppose folks are happy an innocent person is free. That's always a good thing right?

What sponsorship out of interest?

Caporegime
I suppose folks are happy an innocent person is free. That's always a good thing right?

That's fine. It's a nice moment for some people.

But the poster said he was ecstatic, Others have said (paraphrasing) that it's made their entire weekend.

What sponsorship out of interest?

Perhaps 'sponsored' was the wrong word, but certainly used his image to promote things.

FXCWFhZ.jpg

Soldato
But the poster said he was ecstatic, Others have said (paraphrasing) that it's made their entire weekend.

Gaslighting tactics 101...

Without proof label a 17 year old a white supremacist because he shot three white degenerates who attacked him including a person who had been shouting racial slurs shortly beforehand.

Make him a total pariah, often based on completely irrelevant matters or just outright lies, to anyone else but the 'right wing'. Some of whom will support him because the right thing to do and others for partisan reasons.

Kyle of course embraces his supporters (after all some of them helped him get his extortionate bail bond secured) and the the usual suspects call this fait accompli....

Last edited:
Soldato
That's fine. It's a nice moment for some people

Perhaps 'sponsored' was the wrong word, but certainly used his image to promote things.

FXCWFhZ.jpg
wasn't that picture the start of brcc controversy where they lost the support of people on the right as they did a ton of backtracking and people realised they were just a bunch of grifters?

Soldato

This is most of it, but there were so many forces against him as well. Many media outlets outright lied about the facts of the case, from the races of the people involved to who was chasing whom. The US president voiced his opinion against Kyle, thousands and thousands of people called him a murderer, the prosecution was incredibly disingenuous to the point of the judge threatening a mistrial. Parts of the left whipped up a mob outside the courthouse to attempt jury intimidation, including an MSNBC journo being caught following the jury bus to their hotel...

All for what was clearly self defense from the videos shown at the time of the event, since the event, and in the trial.

So to me it's something of a David and Goliath situation

Caporegime
OP
This is part of the problem with this culture war/wokeness nonsense, some of the instigators/powerful supporters of it see themselves as part of a continuation of the civil rights movement. It made sense, back in the day, for the federal government to pursue charges in cases where say the justice system openly racist states had failed black victims.

It makes very little sense for the feds to go after Rittenhouse simply because some powerful politicians don't like the verdict.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...-rittenhouse-verdict-doj-review-b1961147.html
Mr Nadler tweeted after Mr Rittenhouse was found not guilty on all charges that the verdict was a “miscarriage of justice” that “sets a dangerous precedent which justifies federal review by DOJ.”

“Justice cannot tolerate armed persons crossing state lines looking for trouble while people engage in First Amendment-protected protest,” argued the senior House Democrat.

FML, he's literally the chair of the house judiciary committee, demanding an investigation on a case he clearly hasn't followed (beyond misleading media snippets) and can't even get basic facts right about. Still citing some debunked talking point about taking a weapon across state lines FFS :D

The US is supposed to have double jeopardy, though they get around this by this two sovereigns things re: state and federal charges ergo people can be charged twice... useful in say bum**** town, Alabama or similar decades ago where someone has blatantly murdered a black guy and then been let off the hook by an all-white jury full of racist locals, bit dubious in the case of a white kid at a riot shooting other white people and nothing to suggest any racial bias in the case or from the jurors etc.. in fact the main source of bias seems to be political bias working against the now acquitted defendant.

I presume, given that this politician seems a bit clueless about the case, that this is a somewhat empty demand of the DOJ but still...

IIRC the supreme court was going to rule (again) on this obvious double jeopardy loophole but didn't for [reasons], I wonder if it is time that the US ought to get rid of it.

Caporegime

Harris seems mighty salty, she did have a career putting away innocent people though so its hardly surprising she would show such contempt for a Jury verdict that didnt follow the narrative she wants.

Biden and Harris are an absolutely toe curling duo, they are determined to divide the country along racial lines at all costs.

are you having a stroke?

Lol that's nothing compared to what he's posted in the Biden thread. :cry:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom