Kyle Rittenhouse - teen who shot three people in Kenosha

Caporegime
I can't imagine what Kyle's life will be like from here on in, putting politics to one side which appears hard for some of our more frequent posters. His legal rep seems to suggest he'll need to move house, probably the area, and he'll always be 'that' Kyle. I think he escaped one sentence but probably has another one about to start.

e: hmm, just read that back and it sounded to me like I was endorsing his actions. I absolutely am not but he's a child and his life is now fubard.

Soldato
Please quote us that actual law then deuse. The statute that Biden can be sued under for not actually calling Rittenhouse anything. Please quote the exceptions to that statute as well. We'll wait.

Do your own home work lazy.
These lifties want to be spoon fed all the time.
Wonder if they eat with knives and forks yet.

The main word that I said was actionable. Look it up and learn to read.

Soldato
In other news, can someone please let the US MSM know that Jacob Blake, the chap who’s shooting by the Kenosha police sparked the riots in the first place is still alive?

Only if they add that he was in the process of kidnapping someone, had a knife and had already been tasered twice. That whole incident was just nuts.

Soldato
Amazing to see this from Channel 4, it starts off OKish (just minor bias against rittenhouse), but the second half with the reporter talking to camera is staggeringly biased and contradicts many facts brought out in the case..

Never knew that channel was a leftie one.
But there again I don't watch normal tv

Soldato
Please quote us that actual law then deuse. The statute that Biden can be sued under for not actually calling Rittenhouse anything. Please quote the exceptions to that statute as well. We'll wait.
Would you at least agree that a President of the United States calling Rittenhouse a "white supremacist" with literally no evidence of such a thing is unfair?

I find it incredibly irresponsible and it would have gone a long way to mischaracterise him in many peoples eyes.

Soldato
Do your own home work lazy.
These lifties want to be spoon fed all the time.
Wonder if they eat with knives and forks yet.
A sitting president cant be sued for what he said, otherwise trump would have had indictments coming out of his ears for all the perceived bad things some folks didn't like him saying.

That being said, it's incredibly reckless of him to label someone a white supremacist without any evidence.

Soldato
A sitting president cant be sued for what he said, otherwise trump would have had indictments coming out of his ears for all the perceived bad things he said.

That being said, it's incredibly reckless of him to label someone a white supremacist without any evidence.

As I've said. It's actionable in the US law.

Soldato
I can't imagine what Kyle's life will be like from here on in, putting politics to one side which appears hard for some of our more frequent posters. His legal rep seems to suggest he'll need to move house, probably the area, and he'll always be 'that' Kyle. I think he escaped one sentence but probably has another one about to start.

e: hmm, just read that back and it sounded to me like I was endorsing his actions. I absolutely am not but he's a child and his life is now fubard.

After he gets his pay out.
I hope he moves to a free state like florida and have loads of fun.

Soldato
Not for a sitting president it's not, they are essentially immune.

It could be argued that he was just running for president at the time, but that's incredibly murkey waters

I'm not saying he would win.
But the press coverage against him is already hitting the fan.

Some senators are already asking for biden to say he is sorry.

Soldato
I haven't been following this case closely but saw the BBC news article today and was surprised. I'll admit I thought it was some right wing white gun nutjob who had shot a couple of black guys, thanks to the way it was reported.

Caporegime
Somewhat confused by Bidens very ambiguous comments. What exactly is he dismayed and angry about? That two people were legally killed or that an innocent man was tried on trumped up charges?

Transmission breaker
Don
I haven't been following this case closely but saw the BBC news article today and was surprised. I'll admit I thought it was some right wing white gun nutjob who had shot a couple of black guys, thanks to the way it was reported.

Which I think seems to be the result largely of lazy reporting (in the UK), rather than any sort of agenda.

Back
Top Bottom