l4d2 on steam (pre order, 4 pack)

Soldato
http://store.steampowered.com/app/550/

headerjv.jpg

single is 26.99

4 pack is 80.99, quite a saving :)

Left 4 Dead 2 Pre-Purchase On Now

October 2, 2009, 9:35 am - Valve - General Announcement

Oct 2, 2009 - Valve, creator of best-selling game franchises (such as Half-Life and Counter-Strike) and leading technologies (such as Steam and Source), today announced pre-order details for its upcoming action thriller, Left 4 Dead 2 (L4D2).

Starting now, those who pre-order L4D2 via Steam will receive early access to the Left 4 Dead 2 demo (currently targeted for October 27) plus an exclusive in-game item - the American baseball bat, one of the 10 new melee weapons included in the game.

In addition, Steam is offering a 10% savings to those who pre-order.

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
one person buys the 4 pack, and has the game tied to his account, plus, 3 "gifts" (full versions)of the game to hand out for other people to install and play the full game.

Soldato
I will be happy buying a 4 pack but I would rather get 3 people interested and then ask for cash to be sent via paypal before I buy and also I will be asking for £21 just to cover the 3.4% or something like that fee that paypal have. Oh and people need over 1000 posts because I would rather have people that have been around a while just so I can have some e peen trust.

Associate
im up for this.

im willing to pay 1st as well.

im up for pay up first as long as the person has been on the forum for a while, tho rather use bt so save on fee, they less for pay pal the better, tho need to update my trust first due to it is out of date

just update my trust so im game for who ever want to buy it, or im happy to buy tho money first tho :) , since £80 is a lot. one question if i pre order 4 can i send the gift straight away. if any one want in just write in the tread and im happy to get as soon as three other are up for it

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom