** LANDED - CREATIVE VANGUARD K08 MECHANICAL KEYBOARD **

OcUK Staff
Hi guys,

Just landed and available to purchase now is the new keyboard from Creative.

Plenty of you will be thinking "a keyboard from Creative, don't they make sound cards, headsets and speakers?", and you'd all be right but hear me out. I thought the same thing, then i tried one and I was mightily surprised. It's an amazingly solid and well made keyboard. The few flaws can easily be overlooked such as the flimsy wrist rest or the overly thick cable. What you do get is an amazing mechanical switch from Omron (yes the guys that make the mouse switches), beautiful RGB lighting and customisation suite and great build quality and feel.

This and the mouse (which is landing soon) are great pieces of kit and would really suit anybody owning a Katana. The prices are at the top end and put them competing against some great keyboards. But it's refreshing to have some peripherals to list that aren't just Cherry MX switch vehicles.

You can find out more info below:

Creative Sound BlasterX Vanguard K08 RGB Mechanical Gaming Keyboard - PRES Omron Switches @ £159.95 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Crea...g-Keyboard-PRES-Omron-Switches-KB-00B-CL.html

RGB Mechanical Keyboard with PRES OMRON Switches, Low profile key swift key caps, Media and rotary volume control, Programmable Aurora Reactive lighting system - with 10 ambient lighting preset

Only £159.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Back
Top Bottom