Laptop bag for my Macbook Pro?

Associate
Appreciate you've already got a bag however I just wanted to stick up for the STM bags in case someone finds this thread in the future. I've had one for 3 years and it still looks good as new, very tough and well constructed bags.

Associate
I know you have already bought a bag but I thought I'd add my 2p - I've just bought a Crumpler "The Bernie" for my Macbook 13" and it's great. It's designed for up to 17" notebooks but I keep my Macbook inside a slipcase so it fits perfectly, plenty of room for PSU, mp3 player and a book or two :)

Commissario
OP
Well annoyingly the company I ordered from emailed me this morning to tell me it's out of stock. I'm back hunting for that particular colour combination again, it seems difficult to find.

Associate
I looked at Crumplers but they're just so expensive - I don't know about that particular model but they all seemed well out of my budget.

If you do a search for "Crumpler The Barney" (spelled Barnie on the inside of the bag though) - they come in a number of colours and are only £60 :)

If you really wanted to you could pick one up today from a real shop - same price as all the other online stores.

Edit: It also has a handle on the back so you don't need to carry it on your shoulder all the time.

Last edited:
Commissario
OP
I'm a bit knackered now, I have a limited amount of cash on the card I use for this sort of thing. The company I ordered from have refunded me but it'll take a few days to get back on the card. It came off instantly as soon as I ordered, shame it doesn't work the same both ways.

So now I can't be doing anything until the refund comes through. Bah.

Associate
I use a crumpler super boomer for my 15" mbp and it fits nicely. I would class it as a budget crumpler bag (I have two others I use for different bigger laptops) but its still a nice bag, have a look around you can get it for around 30 quid..

I think the 'silver dig' is in the same category shouldnt pay more than about 35 for it..

Back
Top Bottom