Laptop for GTA V A-Creed Origins and possible VR.

Associate
Would I be scraping the gaming bucket with limited options for a £7-800 gaming laptop? I want to move away from my desktop but I don't know how viable the option is. :( I really mostly play games in 720p on my desktop which I don't mind at all. Cheers for any help on this

Soldato
Would I be scraping the gaming bucket with limited options for a £7-800 gaming laptop? I want to move away from my desktop but I don't know how viable the option is. :( I really mostly play games in 720p on my desktop which I don't mind at all. Cheers for any help on this

used be surprised how small you can get a desktop, and 1080p screen with gtx 1060 3gb ;)

My basket at Overclockers UK:
Total: £781.48 (includes shipping: £12.60)

AS:O loves threads in crowded places!​

Associate
you wont be doing VR on a 800 quid laptop , at least not well imho … desktops still the way for a better price/performance ratio concerning VR . at best youll be finding a 1050 class GPU in the tin of a laptop for that price . as above , go for a good small form factor desktop. personally would forgo the monitor for now and get a better gpu,upgrade monitor down the line when you realises you've got a decent rig there.

Back
Top Bottom