** LAPTOP MOUSE AND KEYBOARD NOT CUTTING IT WORKING FROM HOME? **

OcUK Staff
Soldato
Caporegime
Great Price, will they both work on locked down machines, ie no driver or other software needs installing
I’ve yet to see a USB mouse or keyboard that requires a driver install for basic functionality. RGB polling and configuration yes, to actually use them? No.

Soldato
I’ve yet to see a USB mouse or keyboard that requires a driver install for basic functionality. RGB polling and configuration yes, to actually use them? No.

This is true, just rememebered my steelcase keyboard, have to initially set the RGB up on a unlocked PC.. but once the settings were saved could plug into work laptop. I only considering this as i bought a Perixx keyboard from somewhere else, and its not great keeps missing keys especially the "A"

OcUK Staff
OP
i bought a... from somewhere else, and its not great

source.gif

Great Price, will they both work on locked down machines, ie no driver or other software needs installing

Will work when plugged in without drivers needing to be installed.

Soldato
Not to bad, I dont like the red Backlight , the Blue is fine and bright... I think the blue mode also works as a basic keyboard, i think the Red is for a macro mode anyway. finding it nice to type on and the mouse is nice too good purchase in all. Both seem sturdy

Associate
NiktheShink you've missed a big selling point at least for about 10% of us - the mouse is ambidextrous making this an amazing deal for lefties as well. If I didn't already have quite a new mouse and keyboard I'd be jumping all over this. Even thinking about it for backup. That's an incredible deal.

Soldato
NiktheShink you've missed a big selling point at least for about 10% of us - the mouse is ambidextrous making this an amazing deal for lefties as well. If I didn't already have quite a new mouse and keyboard I'd be jumping all over this. Even thinking about it for backup. That's an incredible deal.

Im left handed, but have have always used the mouse right handed.... so i can 2 things at once...:eek:

Associate
Im left handed, but have have always used the mouse right handed.... so i can 2 things at once...:eek:

You're one of those half lefties then, heh. I can't use a mouse with my right hand at all, so respect to lefties that can. I think there was a topic about this a while back and I think there was even a righty who used their left hand for the mouse. So this mouse should do for just about anyone.

Caporegime
You're one of those half lefties then, heh. I can't use a mouse with my right hand at all, so respect to lefties that can. I think there was a topic about this a while back and I think there was even a righty who used their left hand for the mouse. So this mouse should do for just about anyone.
I’ve known a few people at work to use the mouse left handed and click the LMB with their ring finger and the RMB with their middle finger. I’ve told them IT could likely change it but they said they’ve always use it like that!

Soldato
USB Connection on the keyboard already failing. intermittently doesnt work and sometimes the keyboard light is on ,but you cant type anything. touched the usb connecter with finger and it goes off, so its a poor USB connector, and you an also hear the usb connection sound as it loses and reconnects

Soldato

I use a mouse with my right but when I play FPS I use my left hand for the mouse and cursor keys etc for movement. Always have.

Back
Top Bottom