I’ve had my laptop switched on possibly 10-15 times since purchase in September but noticed that when I went to switch it on this time and plugged the PSU into the port, The LED on the PSU dimmed and within 30 seconds the laptop switched off. If I remember correctly, My laptop did have around 40% charge when it was shutdown a few days previously (When I was using it on battery). If I reset the PSU and not plug it in to the laptop, I am seeing a reading of 19.5VDC. When I plug the PSU into the laptop and the LED dims, I’m getting a reading of 0.8VDC until I physically power down the PSU brick and re-apply power. I assume this is a short protection feature? Now, I’m hoping it’s not the worst scenario of a motherboard issue. I’m guessing it could be a DC jack or possibly a battery short could cause this too? Has anyone seen this issue before?