1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Laser printer with scanner

Discussion in 'Printers' started by Zaphan58, Apr 7, 2018.

1. Zaphan58

Wise Guy

Hi all, I'm more looking for a scanner so I can scan in some old childhood photos from the 80s and 90s. But since I don't have a printer I figure i might as well look at a mono laser printer with scanner built in. Can anyone recommend anything less that £100. As the photos are old I don't think the scanner needs to be amazing but obviously better is nicer :)

2. blueacid

Hitman

Sorry for the slow reply - since it's a one-off need for the scanner, is it worth either sending the photos off to be scanned, or buy just a scanner secondhand somewhere, with a view to selling it straight back on again once your scanning is complete?

3. JasonM

Mobster

Brother do some good mono laser printers with integrated scanner for around £100.

4. Silicon Si

Gangster

You can pick up cheap multi function laser printers colour or mono on ebay second hand with with a warranty from companies look out for ones with plenty of included toner I have a HP CM3220 colour multi function printer as well as a P3015 mono printer, both came will low page count and almost full toners for about £100 each including delivery, though i just had a look and prices may have gone up a bit for good ones now.