Late 90s 600cc sport bikes...a good shout for my first big bike?

Soldato
change gear at 7.5k revs, it'll fall below the 7k and it'll feel seriously lacking in power compared to the previous gear, now do the same but take it to 8.5k revs, it'll stay above 7k revs and pull just as nicely.
You get a slight rush at 5k revs which is fine for town riding, but 7 is where it's at.

it standard eg: can
cant say mine felt like that, i know your was a few year up on mine but power wise it was only about 2-3 bhp better then mine standard, maybe they change the mapping for emission on the later ones i dont know.

i ended up with a full stainless micron race system(well worth the £630) and K&N/dynojet kit
and it was faster than my mates 99 cbr600 all the way though the rev range and im 5`9 14stone and he was 5`3 10stone at best lol

Soldato
nice bike
but i like my red/white n blue more lol
MC7523811.jpg

Associate
couple of quick pics. :)

Nice one, r0zvad - enjoy!

I keep wanting to chuck my '01 CBR600F1 for a Street Triple, Aprilia Shiver or Tuono, but money's too tight to mention (sorry!), so I keep telling myself it's paid for, it's costing me nothing, it just needs tyres and fluids and it'll keep going for a long time yet - 30K and counting :)

Back
Top Bottom