** LATEST GIGABYTE LAPTOPS NOW AVAILABLE FROM OcUK INCLUDING P35K / P34G!! **

Associate
Hi.

Thanks for that.

Please download and run the file from the following link, please make sure that your charger is plugged in when doing this.

The bios will update itself.

http://download.gigabyte.eu/FileList/BIOS/nb-bios-p35k-win8.1-bios-309r-309-ec-208-raidauto.exe

Best regards,

Gigabyte UK Support
Hi I've updated the bios however this still hasn't fixed the charge problem.
The only way the laptop will charge is for the power to completely run out then it takes 5-10 minutes to recognise the power source before it will charge again.

Is this something that can be resolved please?

Associate
The only way the laptop will charge is for the power to completely run out then it takes 5-10 minutes to recognise the power source before it will charge again.

Hi again.

I will PM You.

Best regards,

Gigabyte UK Support.

Associate

Can you also call our UK Based service partner on 0844 8804528 as this looks like it may need a repair.

Best regards,

Gigabyte UK Support.

Associate
ok does this mean I have to send my laptop in as I use it for work and am a sole trader which would cause me a real issue?

Hi,

Yes it does im afraid. Tis does not sound like its an issue that can be fixed over the phone or on the forums, it sounds like you have a hardware fault.

Our UK Service provider will be able to help you more!

Best regards,

Gigabyte UK Support.

Back
Top Bottom