** LAZER3D AVAILABLE EXCLUSIVELY AT OVERCLOCKERS - BEHOLD THE LZ7 **

OcUK Staff

After a significant amount of work and preparation, we are very happy to introduce our newest case brand - Lazer3D. Lazer3D was conceived out of the desire to build a truly customisable, small form factor system that can still take high level hardware. From the various concepts and ideas that the founder of Lazer3D - Kevin Dolan aka 'K888D' worked with, the LZ7 was created, and has gone through several iterations and improvements on the way to the case we have available today. Standing at a mere 7.07 litres volume, the LZ7 is one of the smallest gaming chassis on the market, yet can pack in some serious hardware. There is space for an ITX dual slot VGA card such as a Gigabyte 1070 ITX OC, 67mm CPU coolers, Modular & Non-Modular SFX power supplies and a pair of 2.5" HDD's or SSD's. This means you can build a system with a 1070 and an i7 if you wish, putting a hell of a lot of performance into a tiny footprint. Thermal performance is extremely well thought out with oversized GPU intake vents, 360 degree GPU exhaust ventilation, a dedicated PSU intake + exhaust vent and a mount for a high performance 140mm chassis fan, which makes for thermally efficient operation throughout.

One of the greatest features though is the level of customisation that we are able to offer as standard. Using the LZ7 configurator we have created, you can literally customise and choose every single aspect of the case, including all 4 corner column colours, colours of the main shell of the case, along with the colour & type of vents on both the GPU side & fan side. For example, for the left panel alone, there is Open, Radial, Cyclone, Aero & Slotted vent configurations, each with their own benefits, available in Black, White, Frosted, Clear, Grey Tint, Blue, Red, Green & Orange colours. This allows an unprecedented level of customisability to each LZ7 chassis, and is available on a next day delivery providing the parts are all available.

Material wise, there is a combination of 3mm & 5mm acrylic panels, along with high strength 3D printed polyamide SLS corner columns with hand fitted metal screw threads on each LZ7 case. This creates a feel of build quality and sturdiness that is reassuring for a product that arrives flat packed ready for assembly, with full instructions and screw packs included with every configuration. As the LZ7 is designed and manufactured in the UK, we can not only regularly expand the range with different colours & options (feel free to suggest anything you'd like to see) but we can also look at customisation orders on a relatively short lead-time, dependant on the complexity. In addition, we have a suite of optional cooling options available within the configurator, which are all compatible with the LZ7 chassis as standard. We also have each part available separately, meaning you can change and upgrade your chassis in the future as new options become available.

Having initially met with Lazer3D back in February, it's brilliant to finally introduce the LZ7 to the market. It's down to hard work from Kevin and the OcUK team, and I hope you can appreciate that when checking it out, as I believe this is the first time that someone has been able to offer such a customisable chassis design on such a short lead-time! Everything is in stock and available today!

Lazer3D LZ7 Mini-ITX Case Configurator @ £179.99 inc VAT

Completely configure your Lazer3D LZ7 chassis from scratch using our complete system configurator which allows thousands of colour & panel combinations to create your perfect case!

Only £179.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

It's hard to explain how nice the cases from Lazer3D are just from specs & images, so you will be able to check out a special edition that Lazer3D has made for our systems at Insomnia 61 this weekend - The Kube. This is a slightly large unit that houses the recently released Zotac 1080Ti Mini, along an i7-7700 & 16GB DDR4 memory for an absolute powerhouse of a system! This is available now.

OcUK Gaming KUBE - Custom Small Form Factor Gaming PC @ £1,899.95 inc VAT

This customisable, configurable small form factor PC uses a custom designed chassis and enthusiast level components to re-define the limits of small form factor gaming PCs!

Only £1,899.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato
holy customizability batman. just had a look at the shop page, that's a lot of options!! smart, tidy looking case and not overly obscene on the price given the work that has went into it

OcUK Staff
OP
It's one of the most well thought out and executed case designs I've seen in a long time. It's a cracking chassis and the level of customisability we have from day one is awesome, we will have more options added in the coming weeks and months too. Any questions, let me know, either me or K888D aka Kevin can answer them for you.

OcUK Staff
OP
I mean they are nice. But to have to pay that much and still extra for feet!?

We are going to throw in some case feet as standard once they arrive, with the option to buy some different styled ones if required. Anyone who buys one before the feet arrive will be entitled to some shipped free once they land, probably next week.

Back
Top Bottom