** LAZER3D CG7 CRAVO - 7 LITRES, SO MANY POSSIBILITIES **

OcUK Staff
Available to order today, we have the newest addition to the Lazer3D range - The CG7 Cravo. The CG7 Cravo is a mere 7.1 litres in size, yet like the LZ7 and HT5, offers huge amounts of possibilities for such a small chassis. For a start, the CG7 supports slim M-ATX boards (up to 244mm x 195mm) and up to 4 low profile PCIe cards, including dual slot low profile VGA cards up to 195mm in size. There's space for a 73mm CPU cooler and up to 4 slim 92mm case fans. There's options out of the box for either a Mini-ITX system with a TFX power supply, or Slim M-ATX using a DC-DC power supply, which gives you plenty of scope for creating your perfect SFF system. There's even space for up to 6 x 2.5" drives if you fancy building a NAS with a difference! The CG7 also supports Flex ATX power supplies with a provided bracket.

Added to that is the ability to customise your chassis panel, internal panel and front panel design, with over 150 combinations available. There's base panel sets in Black, Grey, Beige and White, internal panels in Black, Grey, Beige, White, Red, Orange, Violet, Yellow and Clear along with front panels available in 'Stealth', 'Graphite', 'Retro Gaming', 'Timber' and 'Bourbon'. All these can be configured quickly and easily using our configurator linked below. Materials used throughout are 5mm matte acrylic for the main panels, 3mm matte/coloured acrylic for the internal panels, and either 5mm solid wood or acrylic for the front panels.

Basically, the CG7 is another quality product from Lazer3D, manufactured in the UK, and comes with a set of instructions for easy self assembly. All variants are available and in stock today, but there's limited stock on certain things for launch, so if you need a CG7 in your life, I suggest you order soon :)

Lazer3D CG7 Cravo Slim Tower Case Configurator @ £139.99 inc VAT

Ultra compact and customisable SFF chassis with a flexible dual layout design for M-ITX or M-ATX systems.

From £139.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Associate
Hey guys, thanks for the comments.

The CG7 Cravo is compatible with low profile expansion cards only. The current top gaming GPU in this form factor is the GTX 1050 Ti such as this one:

https://www.msi.com/Graphics-card/GeForce-GTX-1050-Ti-4GT-LP.html

I think a few other manufacturers also do low profile versions of the 1050Ti as well. Hopefully we will also start to see some low profile versions of the latest gen cards, such as a GTX 1150 or 2050 if NVidia decide to release one.

The Gigabyte GTX 2070 ITX lined above is a full height (short length) GPU and will not fit inside the Cravo, although it is a perfect choice for the LZ7 if you were set on getting that card.

I hope that helps.

Associate
@ChugNorris afternoon sir, can you recommend a rgb 280mm or 360mm to go in my phanteks p400s case at all ? also are the glass side panel available seperate if not will there be any deals on the p600s with itx riser add on ?

another quick one is it worth buying a 2070 for around 500 mark or waiting a bit longer ?

OcUK Staff
OP
@ChugNorris afternoon sir, can you recommend a rgb 280mm or 360mm to go in my phanteks p400s case at all ? also are the glass side panel available seperate if not will there be any deals on the p600s with itx riser add on ?

another quick one is it worth buying a 2070 for around 500 mark or waiting a bit longer ?

@Robbie_G can help you with the AIO. Glass panels are available, link below, stock due this week. No deals planned on the P600S at this time. 2070 is worth it if you see one around the £450-500 mark.

Phanteks Eclipse P400 Tempered Glass Side Panel @ £17.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/Phanteks-Eclipse-P400-Tempered-Glass-Side-Panel-CA-08J-PT.html

Replacement side panel for the Phanteks P400 Tempered Glass case, premium tempered glass with black edging, Attachment materials included

Only £17.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Gangster
OcUK Staff

Hi,

In my opinion the new Corsair Platinum is a decent cooler and comes with addressable RGB (https://www.overclockers.co.uk/cors...uid-cooler-280mm-cw-9060038-ww-hs-03s-cs.html)

There a couple of cheaper options but other than the NZXT models this is the best looking and has the best performance.

If you wanted one that links to ASUS Aura Sync, GIGABYTE RGB Fusion, MSI Mystic Light Sync and AsRock Polychrome software then the below option is a good shout.

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/ther...on-all-in-one-cpu-cooler-360mm-hs-04g-tt.html

Associate
Hi, not sure if this is the best place to ask - please feel free to move or delete as i also posted in "project" forum.
I'm looking to upgrade (basically replace almost all of my current workstation, it seems) and would love to get the CG7 Cravo case.
Can anybody please offer me some advice for if these elements will work together, fit in the case - and more importantly offer me some alternatives if needed.
I've attached my current workstation specs beneath, if i can re-use anything, that would be great - but i suspect i will need to buy new. I've already migrated data from the RAID and NAS to the cloud, so will only need room for 2 (possibly 3) 2.5" SSD's.
I mainly use it for photoshop/lightroom these days, although do fancy gaming again now that i have more free time again - but i don't need a beast.
Many thanks.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 2600x
CPU Cooler: noctua nh-L12s
MBoard: Asus ROG STRIX B450-I GAMING (SOCKET AM4) DDR4 MINI-ITX MOTHERBOARD
RAM: VENGEANCE RGB PRO 32GB (2X16GB) DDR4 PC4-25600C16 3200MHZ DUAL CHANNEL KIT
GPU: PALIT GEFORCE GTX 1650 SUPER STORMX OC 4096MB GDDR6 PCI-EXPRESS GRAPHICS CARD
Case Fans: ???
PSU: ???
2x 2.5" SSD - current hardware
No optical drive required

CURRENT_WORKSTATION:
CPU
AMD FX-8320 20 °C
Vishera 32nm Technology
RAM
16.0GB Dual-Channel DDR3 @ 577MHz (11-11-11-28)
Motherboard
ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. M5A99X EVO R2.0 (Socket 942) 25 °C
Graphics
BM320 (3840x2160@29Hz)
2048MB ATI AMD Radeon HD 7800 Series (Undefined) 35 °C
Storage
232GB Samsung SSD 840 EVO 250GB (SATA (SSD)) 28 °C
465GB Samsung SSD 860 EVO 500GB (SATA (SSD)) 23 °C
Optical Drives
HL-DT-ST BDDVDRW GGC-H20L
Audio
Realtek High Definition Audio

Soldato
GPU won't fit. It needs to be low profile. Like this:

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/msi-...ddr5-pci-express-graphics-card-gx-33d-ms.html

PSU needs to be TFX, like this:

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/be-q...0-plus-bronze-tfx-power-supply-ca-089-bq.html

Alternatively, a HD-Plex NanoATX PSU can be used (but they're expensive and use an external power brick).

Case fans need to be 90mm slim:

https://www.overclockers.co.uk/cryo...15mm-pwm-600-2500-rpm-fan-92mm-fg-007-cy.html

And the CPU cooler will need to have the fan under the heat sink.

Soldato
Is this because it would block airflow? I'm wanting a HTPC/ITX case that about the size of a Xbox One(7L) that can take a full height GPU(preferably Navi-based). This looked like a winner, but evidently not. Any other suggestions?

It's because the case is only 103mm in height, and the graphics card is 122mm tall. It physically won't fit.

For a full height GPU in a slim <7L console style case, you're looking at layouts where the GPU is mounted flat next to the motherboard (using a riser cable). Dr Zaber Sentry, Sliger Console, Skyreach 4 Mini, as a few examples. Try looking on the smallformfactor.net forums or r/sffpc for ideas.

Last edited:
Associate
Thanks for the reply. None of those look available. Plus, Sliger Console & Dr Zaber Sentry 2.0 are too deep for my needs. I need something around 250mm deep. I guess I'm looking again.

Soldato
I was thinking width/height.

Modivio xCase S, M, or ME will fit and are available to order. Bear in mind the case doesn't include the PCI-e riser cable or a power switch. They can be ordered with the case, but it may be cheaper to source over here to avoid extra import taxes. You also need a DC-DC PSU. The HD-Plex 200W is $127 with free shipping from Germany and may be enough, per 1650S review with an OC 9900k. Failing that, it's the 400W version for $213. So overall, quite an expensive solution.

If you aren't height restricted, the Nouvolo Borg is due out March/April. The price on that should be much more reasonable; no rised cable an SFX PSU. Or you could wait for the Velkase Velka 3 or Velka 5 to restock. But that could be a while; there's no ETA.

Could you just fit a bigger shelf? :p

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom