Lazy Boy Garage

Soldato
Just caught an episode of this on Dave. Seems to be a wheeler dealers format, buy old classic, restore, and sell for profit.

One of the presenters is an old fifth gear host I think. Seems to be ok and might be worth a watch for car enthusiasts.

I’m sure I just caught a glimpse of Lashout_UK on this episode as well!

Soldato
It's a good fun show. Not to be taken too seriously given the low budget etc. :)

Both Jonny smith and Tom Ford are established presenters, and very good on camera.

There was a few of us at the filming. :)

Soldato
I was quite excited to watch this as i really like Johnny Smith (Smith & Sniff is one of the best youtube channels out there) but i was left quite underwhelmed, the annoying voice over woman doesn't help but it's a shame they gloss over the actual restoration in about 15 seconds of montage clips and never even say if they did anything to get the engine running or any of the specs of the car etc.

Soldato
I was quite excited to watch this as i really like Johnny Smith (Smith & Sniff is one of the best youtube channels out there) but i was left quite underwhelmed, the annoying voice over woman doesn't help but it's a shame they gloss over the actual restoration in about 15 seconds of montage clips and never even say if they did anything to get the engine running or any of the specs of the car etc.

Sadly that's par for the course these days. Seems every TV show has to aimed squarely at those with double digit IQs and the attention span of a retarded goldfish.

Back
Top Bottom