League of Legends - Referrals

Associate
Hello one and all,

I am reluctant to even post this but as a free 3 tier champion and beyond is up for grabs for people signing up to this brilliant game I figured I would give it a punt.

If you can follow this link to sign up if you wish, plus you will be helping me out:

http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?ref=4f84323579e70577342946

League of Legends:

Players are formed into 2 even teams of Champions, 3v3 or 5v5. As of 3 April 2012 there are 95 different champions from which to choose. Each player begins at opposing sides of a map in an area called the Spawning Pool, near what is called a Nexus. A match is won when either team's nexus is destroyed. To destroy a Nexus, each team must work through a series of Turrets placed along a path to each base referred to as a Lane. Along the way, each player gains levels from killing the opposing team's champions and Minions (NPCs that constantly spawn and attack the other team) and defeating neutral monsters. Completing objectives rewards players with gold which is used to purchase items.

And on a side note, follow the RiotGamesInc on Youtube for more great vids.

Associate
Just buy them if you're that desperate for them, a tenner will get you a couple of champs. If you're enjoying the game and spending time playing it, it's only fair you spend some money with them to keep them in business :) I've spent a fair bit now (across two accounts) and have probably still spent less than I would've done on a game like WoW in the same amount of time.

Associate
OP
arent refferal links against the forum rules?

May well be, If so I am more then happy to have this ripped off.

Just buy them if you're that desperate for them, a tenner will get you a couple of champs. If you're enjoying the game and spending time playing it, it's only fair you spend some money with them to keep them in business :) I've spent a fair bit now (across two accounts) and have probably still spent less than I would've done on a game like WoW in the same amount of time.

I do my bit and buy champs and have bought a few rune pages, As I was unaware of this being an issue on this forum I figured I would post it up but regardless this is still a very good game and deserves all the attention it gets.

Back
Top Bottom