Leaked Sony 'Xperia Compact' Images Confirm Android-Based iPhone 12 Mini Rival on the Way

Soldato
Maybe of interest to anyone that likes small mobile phones
(Feels kindle strange saying a mobile phone with a 5.5 inch screen is small :D )

Leaked Sony 'Xperia Compact' Images Confirm Android-Based iPhone 12 Mini Rival on the Way - MacRumors

Serial leaker Stever Hemmerstoffer (@Onleaks) on Sunday revealed newly leaked images of the company's upcoming Compact Xperia, a 5.5-inch device that's smaller than its 2017 predecessor, the popular but relatively short-lived 5.7-inch Xperia XZ1.

Measuring 140 x 68.9 x 8.9mm, it's slightly larger than the 5.4-inch ‌iPhone 12 mini‌ (131.5 x 64.2 x 7.4mm), but whenever it launches, it will be the standout contender for the smallest Android phone on the market, given current similar rivals.

Associate
The Xperia 5 II is fairly compact. I owned the Z5 Compact few years back, and it is only 3mm wider. It is of course taller, but I've never had an issue with how tall a phone is, as it doesn't impact grip, and if I do need to reach the entire screen I'd use One Handed Mode anyway.

Capodecina
Soldato
The Xperia 5 II is fairly compact. I owned the Z5 Compact few years back, and it is only 3mm wider. It is of course taller, but I've never had an issue with how tall a phone is, as it doesn't impact grip, and if I do need to reach the entire screen I'd use One Handed Mode anyway.

For me height > width. I don't like fat phones. Tall ones are great.

Man of Honour

I love mine, it does everything really well.

Back
Top Bottom