LED Filament Classic 100W Bayonet Cap Frosted Daylight Light Bulbs

Soldato
OP
Well that was a complete waste of time as support said they could help me out with the order only to end up being told it's out of stock with no lead time of when they will be re-stocked.

So even the employees sitting at Head Office don't have much if a clue , you would have thought in this day and age they could just put in the item number and instantly see stock levels instead of wasting time taking details and delivery address first.

:rolleyes:

Soldato
Well that was a complete waste of time as support said they could help me out with the order only to end up being told it's out of stock with no lead time of when they will be re-stocked.

So even the employees sitting at Head Office don't have much if a clue , you would have thought in this day and age they could just put in the item number and instantly see stock levels instead of wasting time taking details and delivery address first.

:rolleyes:

Head Office for Asda most likely don't have access to the stock control system, after all they are pretty much just a call centre not even situated in this country.

Soldato
OP
Doesn't matter either way a simple google search will find any number of retailers that sell them.

More importantly though why the need for 13w (100w incandescent) LED bulbs?

How big are the rooms?

*headscratch*

Yes it does matter because if you actually look at the links they are not LED Filament with a Frosted Bulb ( Only Clear ) or they are the old style diffuser step down LED bulbs , even Pike gave up trying to find them.

Thanks for that Pike.

Soldato
OP

My elderly neighbour already uses them and wanted to try 100w , thanks for the thought...

Cheers Buddy...

Might be too yellow and on the dull side as the daylight ones tend to be 13 to 16watts to be equivalent to 100watt , i'll suggest them to my neighbour and let him decide.

You've got the closest so far and a good brand, thanks :)

Back
Top Bottom