Left 4 Dead 2 Demo Out Next Month (October 27)

Soldato
Probably be the same deal as last year. Limited time demo.

At a press conference held earlier today in Tokyo, EA took to the stage and revealed that a playable demo for Left 4 Dead 2 will be out next month.

It's dated for October 27, and that's all that was discussed. Not which platform that was for, not whether it was for pre-order customers or everyone, which map it was, nothin. That info will have to wait, it seems!

2ihxlqp.jpg

Associate
This is awesome news.

I preordered the first game via Steam and must have played the demo like 30-40 times before the full game came out lol. I imagine something similar happening this time around as well. I imagine the demo will be multi-plat.

Caporegime
So basically: Uncle Phil from Fresh Prince of Bel Air (courtesy of DailyGeek), John Cusack, then Jason Stackhouse and Tara Thornton from True Blood.

Disappointed no white chicks though :p.

Last edited:
Soldato
Presumably it'll only be available for pre-orders done through Steam (i.e. at least £10 more expensive than retail)

Soldato
Wonder if they're aiming to be more PC with 2 black dudes now? Maybe its set in the bronx. Maybe to be even more pc the girl should be a cute asian. That would bring in the crowds :p

Caporegime
Wonder if they're aiming to be more PC with 2 black dudes now? Maybe its set in the bronx. Maybe to be even more pc the girl should be a cute asian. That would bring in the crowds :p

They should have a gay one, mincing around and refusing to shoot anything. Any time you let him die, you and your team mates get protested against by a Gay Pride rally!

Associate
Apart form the wepaons with scopes can you use the gun sights or is it still the atrocity of using the god damn crosshair with them ?

Top Bottom