"Legs" to support sides of monitor

Soldato
So I've got the AOC 32" IPS monitor, and the stand allows for a fair bit of wobble (standing desk has a bit of movement, monitor exaggerates it). So I was wondering if anyone has found a solution for something like this? I was thinking some support legs that go under the edges of the monitor?

Caporegime
So I've got the AOC 32" IPS monitor, and the stand allows for a fair bit of wobble (standing desk has a bit of movement, monitor exaggerates it). So I was wondering if anyone has found a solution for something like this? I was thinking some support legs that go under the edges of the monitor?
Could you get a desk mount to reduce the wobble from the stand?

Soldato
OP
Ah, yeah, sorry, brain was in sit/stand desk mode, and I thought you meant an additional shelf type thing for the monitor to go on top of.

Problem is, it's a non vesa mount. So even with an adapter, it'd still be connected by a small area in the middle I guess (unless you can get them that grip around the edges of the monitor?).

Caporegime
Ah, yeah, sorry, brain was in sit/stand desk mode, and I thought you meant an additional shelf type thing for the monitor to go on top of.

Problem is, it's a non vesa mount. So even with an adapter, it'd still be connected by a small area in the middle I guess (unless you can get them that grip around the edges of the monitor?).
Non-vesa could be a problem. What monitor is it?

Soldato
OP
I may actually do that. Time to raid the boys supply. What do we reckon, minecraft chicken on the right, millenium falcon on the left (well, not all of it, that things massive).

Back
Top Bottom