Lenovo Legion 5 Pro

Associate
How did you cancel and did you get immediate confirmation of the cancellation as my understanding was you could request an order to be cancelled but it takes a few days and isn't guaranteed to be approved?

I havnt had confirmation of it being cancelled yet, but I'm sure it will be soon.
So basically now I've payed for two while I wait for one to be refunded.

Soldato
I ordered 14th May and was told it would arrive September :s but it changed loads and ended up coming on the 1st June for reference.

Soldato
Damn the high street retailer is selling the basic model for same price as 165hz gysync

I have Argo vouchers so just buy cheaper laptop and later get one direct.

Word of advise don't use crappy love2shop vouxhers

Associate
Been using this laptop on a 3440*1440 @144Hz display on Warzone. Gotta say I'm really impressed with the performance, it gets quite noisy but delivers solid FPS. It's slightly faster then my fiancée's 1080Ti.

Associate
I ordered on 28th May and there's been no update apart from the initial 2-3 weeks. I shall poke customer services....

<Later> I'm told it's due to ship on Thursday. :)
I ordered mine on the 28th too, so after seeing your post decided to call for an update. I was told it should ship in September :(

Soldato
Yeah wondering if I had a return maybe and was next in line. But keep checking what tracking email they sent for an update as mine changed a few times.

Back
Top Bottom