**** The Official Lenovo P2 Thread ****

Man of Honour
only want the water proof case for hiking, otherwise I prefer naked day to day.

Its insane, since Saturday ive charged it just 19% (was transferring music etc to sd card) and its still on 38%. Not a huge amount of on screen time, but have had couple of hours per day of audible over Bluetooth.

edit - ontop of that I recon it'll last years as well. no longer do you need to do full or rapid charging, which means if you are careful you can extend the battery life. Using Accu Battery and has an alarm when it reaches 80% which only counts as a fraction of a charge.

Last edited:
Associate
Yeah I only do mine to 80% as I don't see the need to go 100% anymore.
Rapid charge is ridiculous also however I wish it worked with other quick chargers.

Soldato
Can anyone recommend me a nice think rubber case. One that just goes around the back and the sides. All the ones on eBay seem to be leather cases or pouches.

Looking at the screen compared to my smart ultra 6, the whites are yellowish. Is there any options to change it?

Last edited:
Associate
Not even had the phone 2 weeks and first drop on the floor and the screen is cracked.

I have seen others pay £114 to repair the phone but after this small drop not sure i will be wanting to fix and risk it happening again.

Associate
So if picked my P2 up yesterday and i am over the moon with it. Very fast compared to my SU6. I don't know what people are going on about with the camera, as i think it's awesome. Yes, it will never replace my DSLR but for a phone camera it's perfectly fine.

Echoing other reports, i do get interference through headphones when the volume is quiet but nothing major. It'll be easy to live with.

It feels lovely in the hand and the screen is really good, easily readable during bright light and it won't blind you at night.

Soldato
So if picked my P2 up yesterday and i am over the moon with it. Very fast compared to my SU6. I don't know what people are going on about with the camera, as i think it's awesome. Yes, it will never replace my DSLR but for a phone camera it's perfectly fine.

Echoing other reports, i do get interference through headphones when the volume is quiet but nothing major. It'll be easy to live with.

It feels lovely in the hand and the screen is really good, easily readable during bright light and it won't blind you at night.

i swapped mine for the su6 also. (sunday) i think the screen on the su6 is a little better. it is faster tho

Associate
:confused: there's always a risk of the screen breaking on a phone, it all depends how a phone lands.

I agree that there is always a risk but it seems that the P2 is very fragile as it was not a big drop at all and others online report the same.I would not mind if the replacements screens did not cost 55% of the whole phone.Hopefully your phones will fair better than mine but be extremely careful.

I have since ordered a honor 6x as it is similiar in specs but replacements screen are only £35.

Associate
i swapped mine for the su6 also. (sunday) i think the screen on the su6 is a little better. it is faster tho

Are you sure you haven't got a faulty phone because the screen on the P2 is one of it's best features,up there with much more expensive phones.
There are 2 settings for the screen,are you aware of that ?

Soldato
Are you sure you haven't got a faulty phone because the screen on the P2 is one of it's best features,up there with much more expensive phones.
There are 2 settings for the screen,are you aware of that ?

Yeah I e found the settings but the screen is still very yellow. The su6 has better colours. Really noticeable on whites

Man of Honour
yeah not yellow here.

people need to simply return devices more often, you are within your rights. That's not just this phone it seems to be all modern electronics.
i mean a mate had an iphone which was **** it was clearly broken compared to other iphones but he just put up with it for two years till free upgrade time. Why don't people return stuff these days, part of throw away society I guess.

Soldato
yeah not yellow here.

people need to simply return devices more often, you are within your rights. That's not just this phone it seems to be all modern electronics.
i mean a mate had an iphone which was **** it was clearly broken compared to other iphones but he just put up with it for two years till free upgrade time. Why don't people return stuff these days, part of throw away society I guess.

Tbh I probably wouldn't of noticed it if I didn't have another phone to compare it to. I ran a few benchmarks just to compare are you could see the yellow tint all the way through them.

Think I'll return it at the weekend.

Back
Top Bottom