**** The Official Lenovo P2 Thread ****

Associate
If anyone's not bothered about B20 and is happy to go the grey import route, Gearbest are currently selling the p2c72 version for £177.63 - it's advertised as the p2a42, but it conspicuously omits B20 in the 4G network specs so they've probably just installed the p2a42 firmware. On the plus side, it does come with 64GB of onboard storage and AFAIK the p2a42 was 32GB only.

Associate
I received my P2 just now :D

and there is a sim ejection tool included (see pic).
@lltfdaniel.

10epkap.jpg

Man of Honour
The camera is ok but fairly average. Nothing amazing. If camera quality is high on the list of priorities then there are better phones than the P2.

Soldato
The camera is ok but fairly average. Nothing amazing. If camera quality is high on the list of priorities then there are better phones than the P2.
Are there better cameras in the price £200 price bracket.
On the P2 sensor I find well lit is not a problem and the volume double tap for quick snap an obvious and well appreciated feature (can't believe it isn't part of stock android). Complex lighting/scenes can confuse the auto settings and Low light is pants (although I haven't seen a great camera on a phone for low light).

Soldato

What would be your suggestion mrk? I went into EE earlier and played around with their LG G6. The camera on that is very nice but the price mark is +£150 on a P2 :\

Associate
Going the grey import route which me and Wah007 did.
Ahh fair.

What would be your suggestion mrk? I went into EE earlier and played around with their LG G6. The camera on that is very nice but the price mark is +£150 on a P2 :\

I got the LG v20 which is quite amazing in that department at 290. Battery life is nothing to write about though. If only it had the amazing battery life of p2.

Associate
Uh oh, I've lost a portion of touch screen. Why do I get the feeling that a lot of other people are going to have this issue eventually, if not everyone?

rNeVGG9.jpg

Warranty's void because of the ******** bootloader unlock process which doesn't even give you full access (certain partitions are unflashable). Even though, of course, this is a hardware issue (not that Lenovo will give a ****).

Oh, and I'd just like to say an extra "**** Lenovo" and all other mobile phone manufacturers who follow the trend of locking you out of flashing certain partitions once the phone is unlocked, but NOT when locked, so you can't return the phone to factory state when it's unlocked and may end up with a brick, not being able to flash MODEM for example. What a bag of *****.

**** mobile phone manufacturers who refuse to incorporate large capacity batteries because they think everyone wants razor thin phones. It means our choice of phones is limited to this junk.

Last edited:
Permabanned
CS MOBILES.COM

Word of warning about them. I received a P2 from them which developed green pixel line down the Oled screen which flickers and it seems unless you notify them within 48 hours after receiving goods about a fault then they will not replace it even if the fault occurs 3 days or within a week which is what happened with mine.

They passed me on to Lenovo Uk for a repair so it seems everything is fine if the goods bought from them don't go faulty soon after they are bought but past 48 hours and you're left to the manufacturers warranty and repair instead of them replacing the items.

Back
Top Bottom