**** The Official Lenovo P2 Thread ****

Soldato
Just bought one from these very forums and I'm as impressed as I thought I'd be thus far. It certainly seems like a decent enough upgrade from a Nexus 5. Does anyone have any case recommendations?

Does it have hardware keys as I'm not a fan of on-screen buttons?

It has one main central hardware key at the bottom which also acts as a finger print scanner, the phone by default has on screen keys but but they can be disabled, you then can enable a feature that uses the finger print scanner as a back function, so no hard press, just touch, and then if you hard press the key it will go home.

Man of Honour
Just bought one from these very forums and I'm as impressed as I thought I'd be thus far. It certainly seems like a decent enough upgrade from a Nexus 5. Does anyone have any case recommendations?

Good aren't they :) I've been using mine caseless but just ordered a cheap clear rubber case from Amazon so I'll report back on it when it arrives.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
I like the battery, but I don't like the camera picture quality. Too many blown highlights and generally looks like a lower end phone camera photo whereas Pixels/Samsungs etc produce images that don't look like phone images!

Otherwise seems a nice little (!) phone.

mrk

mrk

Man of Honour
Nope, going by everyting posted online so far. I do have a Huawei P9 Lite here though that I got for one of my users. Really nice feeling bit of kit, still on EMUI 4.1, wonder when it will get the Nougat OTA...

Matte backs are the way forward, and the phone looks/feels premium, even if it's a budget handset.

Associate
Got a chinese case which is a bit thicker than the amazon ones and has a lip so you can face phone down without touching the screen. I need however a case similar to the spigen neo hybrid which I haven't found yet.

Man of Honour
Good aren't they :) I've been using mine caseless but just ordered a cheap clear rubber case from Amazon so I'll report back on it when it arrives.

I bought this:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/EJBOTH-Tra...rds=Ejboth+Lenovo+P2+you+transient+phone+case

It seems good so far. It's light, reasonably grippy, fits well, has holes and buttons in the right places and a slight lip to protect the screen. Maybe the lip could be a tiny bit larger but it seems ok for the money.

Soldato
Well I have an S7 (personal) and iPhone 6s (work) and have just replaced both with one of these.
Can't tell the difference in terms of day to use between this and my S7 and as I hate iOS like a virus I can't really compare.

Absolutely smashing phone for £199.

Back
Top Bottom