Letter Bomb?

Associate
Mat said:
One woman injured at Victoria, London...
Batten down the hatches :rolleyes:

My mum runs a government postroom in Victoria, and i've been trying to get through to her to see if she is ok (I know the odds of it being her are remote, but she's my mum and I need to know).

Mat

Mat

Soldato
daveyj27 said:
My mum runs a government postroom in Victoria, and i've been trying to get through to her to see if she is ok (I know the odds of it being her are remote, but she's my mum and I need to know).

Sorry, that wasnt a poke at the "woman injured" bit, it was a poorly written "zomgterrorists the media will jump on this and make it more than it was" type of comment... Hope your mum, and the woman involved, is ok.

Soldato
RoB- said:
It was the Capita building London who deal with congestion charging. I work for Capita and no one seems to give monkies here, infact some are laughing about it :confused:

Until the next letterbomb arrives at their building....

Permabanned
RoB- said:
It was the Capita building London who deal with congestion charging. I work for Capita and no one seems to give monkies here, infact some are laughing about it :confused:
Why are they laughing? I'm struggling to see a possible humorous side to it.

Soldato
it's worrying to think that people would resort to this...is it a slipperly slope to further acts of violence and terror ?

I also fail to see a funny side to this..

Back
Top Bottom