** LG 27GL850 GAMING MONITOR SAVE £120 - NOW £379.99 **

OcUK Staff
giphy.gif

Stock landing within a week. Pre-order now to guarantee yourselves one, or two.

If you've already pre-ordered we'll honour this new price.

LG 27GL850-B 27" 2560x1440 NANO IPS 144Hz 1ms FreeSync/G-Sync Compatible Widescreen LED Gaming Monit @ £379.99 inc VAT https://www.overclockers.co.uk/LG-2...le-Widescreen-LED-Gaming-Monit-MO-155-LG.html

Display Resolution 2560x1440, Display Size 27", Refresh Rate 144Hz, FreeSync, G-Sync Compatible, Response Time 1ms, Contrast Ratio 1000:1, Panel Type IPS, HDR 10

WAS £499.99 Now Only £379.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Associate
giphy.gif

Stock landing within a week. Pre-order now to guarantee yourselves one, or two.

If you've already pre-ordered we'll honour this new price.

LG 27GL850-B 27" 2560x1440 NANO IPS 144Hz 1ms FreeSync/G-Sync Compatible Widescreen LED Gaming Monit @ £379.99 inc VAT

Display Resolution 2560x1440, Display Size 27", Refresh Rate 144Hz, FreeSync, G-Sync Compatible, Response Time 1ms, Contrast Ratio 1000:1, Panel Type IPS, HDR 10

WAS £499.99 Now Only £379.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

@NikTheSHNIK What if someone (ie me) ordered one of these @ £499.99 3 weeks ago which arrived defective, and was sent back to you for replacement which has still yet to be replaced - would you still honour that price and refund that customer the difference?

Last edited:
OcUK Staff
OP
@NikTheSHNIK What if someone (ie me) ordered one of these @ £499.99 3 weeks ago which arrived defective, and was sent back to you for replacement which has still yet to be replaced - would you still honour that price and refund that customer the difference?

In this case its just outside of the 2 week period in which I could argue the case to LG that they should provide funds to support.

However as this is extenuating circumstances DM me your order number and I'll speak with LG and see what we what we can do.

Associate
In this case its just outside of the 2 week period in which I could argue the case to LG that they should provide funds to support.

However as this is extenuating circumstances DM me your order number and I'll speak with LG and see what we what we can do.

The monitor is being replaced by yourselves not being repaired by LG as such. So in theory I could still cancel the order for a full refund as this was the option given to me by your colleague Luke P when I raised the issue initially.

Associate
I was looking at the 34" LG Widescreens (34GN850 and last years GK)
Are the 34" Widescreens exactly the same as this with just a bit extra screen to the sides?

Food for though if so as the Widescreens are £800 or £980 as apposed to this. I'm wondering if 2 of these would be better for multitasking.
Or maybe one of these for desktop and an LG OLED CX 48" above it to lean back when I want to do some gaming!?
So much choice my head hurts :o:confused:

Associate

I’ve been told I will be receiving a refund for my original (faulty) order of this GL850 so have gone ahead and ordered another one at the now lower price.

Thanks!

Associate
I was looking at the 34" LG Widescreens (34GN850 and last years GK)
Are the 34" Widescreens exactly the same as this with just a bit extra screen to the sides?

Food for though if so as the Widescreens are £800 or £980 as apposed to this. I'm wondering if 2 of these would be better for multitasking.
Or maybe one of these for desktop and an LG OLED CX 48" above it to lean back when I want to do some gaming!?
So much choice my head hurts :o:confused:

You will NEVER regret getting a OLED my good man - it doesn't get any better.

Associate
Got one of these on order, an amazing price :D

You will NEVER regret getting a OLED my good man - it doesn't get any better.

OLED is the worst for my pocket mainly due do 2 factors :

1) Once you use one (for my case home cinema) you never want anything else, the screen is so nice.
2) When it inevitably burns to a point you always see it .... you are forced (by point 1) to get a new one.

I have an 2017 LG OLED 55" TV (was brought new in 2018) that now has a massive LG logo burned into the red channel in the middle of the screen :( Waiting for the 2020 models to go on sale at the end of the year to get a new one.

Back
Top Bottom