LG 32GK850F or similar?

Associate
Is there any news about this monitor? It seems as though there are some reviews out that rate it quite highly, the stats seem to put it in a good place for VA ~144hz monitors. However there seems to be only one retailer i can find in the UK actually selling them (£499.99)?

I am looking at potentially upgrading my GPU to either a VEGA 64 or AMD's 7nm card if it ever comes, so will be in need of a Freesync monitor. It's hard to find a monitor that is not curved and this one seems to tick the boxes but are there any other monitor recommendations similar to this?

Associate
I have also been looking at one of those, it's probably perfect except a bit too pricey and possibly too big.

Associate
OP
I have the LG 32GK850G-B but can really vouch for it, been stellar tbh.
I would be tempted by the Gsync model as I already have an nvidia card but it seems to be about £750-800!

How would you rate the HDR? I gather at HDR400 most of these units are going to be pretty much under performing with this feature and its more of a gimmick until monitors can achieve HDR 600/1000.

Caporegime
I would be tempted by the Gsync model as I already have an nvidia card but it seems to be about £750-800!

Yeah you missed it I'm afraid, OcUK had these on offer for £599 for at least a couple of weeks :( Great price at that!!

Also no HDR with the Gsync model, the controller doesn't allow for it (I'm absolutely fine with that!!).

Permabanned

How would you rate the HDR? I gather at HDR400 most of these units are going to be pretty much under performing with this feature and its more of a gimmick until monitors can achieve HDR 600/1000.

Can get it on the German rainforest for about £635 including postage to the UK. That's where I got mine from.

Plus they have an excellent returns policy. First one had some dead pixels and they refunded the return postage cost before they even received it.

Back
Top Bottom