LG 42'' OLED SCREENS CONFIRMED!

Associate
This might be the time to jump in IMO, pricing will be interesting, however the new Samsung's look pretty sweet as well with all the gaming features and no risk of burn in..

Soldato
It was announced by LG display that they will start producing them this year but that seems to me it's more likely to release in 2022.

They can't produce what they should be already, look how long no stock has been available for things like the 38WN95C and it's ridiculously priced considering it has no KVM and in comparison to 34" 3440 x 1440 monitors costing about a 1/4 of the price.

Soldato
Well, yes they can?

Well I wouldn't invest in a company that hasn't been able to put models out the door for months, they certainly have been having production problems of some sort unless they're trapped in warehouses somewhere. I'm referring mainly to the 38WN95C but I'm sure that's not the only monitor of theirs that's been in very short supply for months now.

Associate
Yes I think people read LG and assume it's LG the TV and monitor company whereas the announcement was from LG Display who make the OLED for LG, Sony, Panasonic etc.

Soldato
As a CX48 owner, I'll be jumping on the 42" model for sure. I have another use for my CX48, so won't go to waste, and the 6" less space will make the screen perfect for shooters.

Back
Top Bottom