LG 48CX OLED - 4K 120 Hz

Soldato
Brill thank you!

Also found an OLED theme for Firefox which helps alleviate some dread of burn in too.
Just need to sort the text a bit, is 'BetterClearType' still good for this?

Associate
Is that setup in your garage? I can't unsee the car doors over there lol
I assume it's the 48" version? Damn, that tv size looks perfect in balance. OLED looks the best when the lights in the room are dimmed a bit to enjoy the vividness and contrast.
Yeah its the 48" version. The joy of having it wall mounted is that I can just moved the desk further away from the wall if I feel its too close.

Ah yes the car doors, actually this room is a utility which is now my new office/gaming room. The doors are off a classic mini I have which is in the garage!

Associate
They are quite thin carpet tiles. Never had a problem before.
my mistake:) if it not problem fine just wanted to know:) so did you get the speakers up

Sure is absolute beast of a case, can't think of a reason to replace it!! :D
I know the feeling mine is like a small fish tank and heavy want to place on the floor but I have carpet in my man cave just worried it might get more dust then it is now.

Last edited:
Soldato
So Im using TransparentTB but I can still see the top of the search box and the in use app (firefox for example).
Its only a few pixels but its so annoying, is there any way to FULLY hide the task bar?

EDIT: Nevermind, figured it out. Setting the search bar to an icon did the job.
Now just need to find a way to stop active windows/apps doing the same.

Associate
So Im using TransparentTB but I can still see the top of the search box and the in use app (firefox for example).
Its only a few pixels but its so annoying, is there any way to FULLY hide the task bar? EDIT: Nevermind, figured it out. Setting the search bar to an icon did the job. Now just need to find a way to stop active windows/apps doing the same.

There is a way to hide the task bar in window 10

Best way is & turn off all windows apps in Settings > Privacy > Background apps.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom