LG 48CX OLED - 4K 120 Hz

R3X

R3X

Soldato
Does it finally have a gigabit ethernet port though?

No, since all TV engineers believe 100Mbps is enough for all streaming platforms and services and they have never heard of 4K UHD, high bitrate, AppleTV or an dictionary.

Soldato
No, since all TV engineers believe 100Mbps is enough for all streaming platforms and services and they have never heard of 4K UHD, high bitrate, AppleTV or an dictionary.
Don't blame the engineers you fiend, blame the industry! Entire TV industry is generally stuck in its ways based on decades-old models. Annual release cycles, leading to short support periods, etc.

Deleted member 209350

D

Deleted member 209350

What a bunch of clowns, how can a Tv still have 100mb port

Associate
Does it finally have a gigabit ethernet port though?
100Mbps was introduced in 1995, 1000 Gigabit Ethernet came out in 1999, and still in the 21st century OLED TV industry can't go behind 100! Just run it though your PC it will have a Gbps Lan chip so you can run 4K Netflix/Disney plus without been capped.

Or buy Cable Matters USB to Ethernet Adapter (USB 3.0 to Ethernet) Supporting 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet Network, for the TV:)

Last edited:
Associate
The latest update for the C1 did something weird. I keep getting those eye strain warnings for high brightness settings.
I'm in Gaming Mode with OLED set to 25. ‍♂️

Didn't even have half the screen white. It was a browser window with some white and some blue, taking up half the screen
for a few minutes. This has happened twice so far.

Associate
100Mbps was introduced in 1995, 1000 Gigabit Ethernet came out in 1999, and still in the 21st century OLED TV industry can't go behind 100! Just run it though your PC it will have a Gbps Lan chip so you can run 4K Netflix/Disney plus without been capped.

Or buy Cable Matters USB to Ethernet Adapter (USB 3.0 to Ethernet) Supporting 10/100/1000 Mbps Ethernet Network, for the TV:)

I just got a CX55 and my understanding is it has a crappy ethernet port. Would this adapter work if I plugged it into the back of my CX?

Back
Top Bottom