LG G1 77" - Is there a better wall mounted television?

Soldato
Currently having plans drawn up for a media wall, and we've been asked what size television we'd like to incorporate in it.

Obviously size isn't the true defining factor as to how good a TV is, so is there anything better, with a budget of £5k, than the LG G1 77"? Model OLED77G16LA

Soldato
Currently having plans drawn up for a media wall, and we've been asked what size television we'd like to incorporate in it.

Obviously size isn't the true defining factor as to how good a TV is, so is there anything better, with a budget of £5k, than the LG G1 77"? Model OLED77G16LA

None that look prettier on the wall. Best design by far.

PQ & motion wise for films, Sony OLEDs.

Soldato
I'd personally not have a media wall with a cut out for the TV though. Just looks tacky and ties you to one TV size. Just have a flat big wall and get slim TV brackets like the G1's design IMO.

Soldato
OP
None that look prettier on the wall. Best design by far.

That's our opinion on it too, aesthetically it's a great looking screen and picture quality should be decent to boot.

It's not going to be a true media wall with a recess for the television, but a false chimney breast of sorts, housing a log burner underneath the TV, with alcoves either side.

I don't feel we'll ever need to go bigger than 77" for the room size, but as it's a flat fronted wall we could play around size wise.

Soldato
That's our opinion on it too, aesthetically it's a great looking screen and picture quality should be decent to boot.

It's not going to be a true media wall with a recess for the television, but a false chimney breast of sorts, housing a log burner underneath the TV, with alcoves either side.

I don't feel we'll ever need to go bigger than 77" for the room size, but as it's a flat fronted wall we could play around size wise.

I'd keep space for an upgrade mate. Whatever TV you buy will end up feeling small in 6-12 months.

83'' panels will definitely become affordable in the next few years. 88'' will become the new panel size to chase before long in OLEDs so keeping space for that at least seems pretty wise.

Back
Top Bottom