LGB7 vs Sony XE900 for gaming?

Associate
Hello guys!
Im on my way to finaly swap out my old LG plasma and as topic says; witch are the best for gaming as motion handling goes ?

I have read what feels like thousends reviews on both Tv's and every reviews seems to praise the LG-OLED!
But many ppl on forums e.x says the motion blur/handling aint that good, especially if you are coming from a plasma, is that actually right?

I absolutely hate motion smearing/blur. So please help me out guys what I should choose (or any other telly besides those two mentioned)

I will game with both PS4 Pro and a Pc!

Best Regards!

Caporegime
Just don't run a static desktop image on it, because that will give you image retention...

I use mine for PC gaming, but it's setup as my second screen and uses 'Extended' desktop. I also have a range of Windows backgrounds that cycle every 2 minutes.

Associate
OP
Alright great to hear guys, and thanks a lot for you's input :)
Yeah thats what I thought about OLED - no blur at all. But the strange thing is that some says their is (blur/smearing). Maybe it it when you only game at 60 fps?
Some says it's NOT as fast or good as Plasma/CRT with that clean motion.

I have a good monitor: Acer 27 144hz TN g-sync. Can you say that that motion is as good as that when using ULMB ?
If so then OLED would really be the perfect TV for me :)
Or else I just might bite the bullet and wait for the 2018 OLED Tv's, as they will besides be better also have 120hz at 4k (or so they say)
I know that I can atleast get 120hz for pc gaming on the B7 in 1080P, but how fun is that LOL!

Thanks again guys, appreciated!

Associate
OP
Went for the: Sony Bravia KD-55XE9005, in the end!
Got a crazy good deal here in Sweden today (CM) so it couldent be passed :)
I think I will be more then pleases with the telly!
Thanks for your input guys; appreciate it :)

Soldato
some good deals on the xe9 in the UK now for ~£1k, 55"
I guess bowing to the LG oled marketting message(they have upped their game across phones&tv's) and oled price reductions

Back
Top Bottom