Lian Li Alpha 330 and 550 Cases "Sexy"

Associate
May be off topic but here goes.

Just got Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 7 and I7 8700K and Vega64 and EK A240R which will be my first custom open loop so to speak.

I already have the NZXT 440 case but it seems a little cramped in there, So would the Lian li Alpha 550 be a good upgrade or carry on with my existing case?

Thanks

Lance

Soldato
May be off topic but here goes.

Just got Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 7 and I7 8700K and Vega64 and EK A240R which will be my first custom open loop so to speak.

I already have the NZXT 440 case but it seems a little cramped in there, So would the Lian li Alpha 550 be a good upgrade or carry on with my existing case?

Thanks

Lance

I have a Lian Li Alpha 550 will take some pictures tonight and upload. I like the case. Airflow is a little restrictive (but you will be water cooling) however it's roomy (I have a vega 64) and should have plenty of room for your custom loop.

Associate
I have a Lian Li Alpha 550 will take some pictures tonight and upload. I like the case. Airflow is a little restrictive (but you will be water cooling) however it's roomy (I have a vega 64) and should have plenty of room for your custom loop.

Thank you balky12,

Associate
Well i took the plunge and ordered the Alpha 550 in black (wanted white but out of stock) will post pics when swapped everything from the H440 and new water cooling loop arrives.

Thanks
Lance

Back
Top Bottom