** LIAN-LI G1 DISTRO WATERBLOCK FOR PC-O11 DYNAMIC & XL DYNAMIC - NOW AVAILABLE FOR PREORDER **

OcUK Staff
Available for preorder, we have the new G1 Liquid Cooling Distro Plate from Lian-Li. Compatible with the very popular PC-O11 Dynamic and the soon to be released PC-O11 Dynamic XL, the G1 is perfect for creating clean watercooling builds in both cases, with an integrated DDC 3.1 PWM pump rated for 500 L/h and 2.6m output, along with digitally addressable RGB lighting for those who want it, which is compatible with Asus Aura Sync, Asrock Polychrome Sync, Gigabyte RGB Fusion & MSI Mystic Light Sync.

The G1 is suitable for two 360mm radiators, with 11 G1/4 ports allowing the connection of a CPU and two GPU blocks alongside, with spare ports for refilling if necessary. The distro plate itself is made from transparent acrylic glass, offering an unobstructed view of the liquid coolant as it flows through the plate.

Stock should be available at the end of September and will be relatively limited in the beginning, so preorder now to avoid disappointment!

Lian-Li O11D Distro Plate G1 For High Performance Liquid Cooling Designed by EKWB @ £159.95 inc VAT

Distribution Plate for Water Cooling, Designed By EKWB for the Lian Li O11D and O11D XL, Includes DDC 3.1 PUMP, (L) 345 x (W) 131 x (H) 29 mm, ACRYLIC (BODY),

Only £159.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato
Available for preorder, we have the new G1 Liquid Cooling Distro Plate from Lian-Li. Compatible with the very popular PC-O11 Dynamic and the soon to be released PC-O11 Dynamic XL, the G1 is perfect for creating clean watercooling builds in both cases, with an integrated DDC 3.1 PWM pump rated for 500 L/h and 2.6m output, along with digitally addressable RGB lighting for those who want it, which is compatible with Asus Aura Sync, Asrock Polychrome Sync, Gigabyte RGB Fusion & MSI Mystic Light Sync.

The G1 is suitable for two 360mm radiators, with 11 G1/4 ports allowing the connection of a CPU and two GPU blocks alongside, with spare ports for refilling if necessary. The distro plate itself is made from transparent acrylic glass, offering an unobstructed view of the liquid coolant as it flows through the plate.

Stock should be available at the end of September and will be relatively limited in the beginning, so preorder now to avoid disappointment!

Lian-Li O11D Distro Plate G1 For High Performance Liquid Cooling Designed by EKWB @ £159.95 inc VAT

Distribution Plate for Water Cooling, Designed By EKWB for the Lian Li O11D and O11D XL, Includes DDC 3.1 PUMP, (L) 345 x (W) 131 x (H) 29 mm, ACRYLIC (BODY),

Only £159.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Would you ever manage to bring to UK the EK distro plate which is sold to USA only? I mean the frontal one replacing the glass.
That's the one people are asking from EK to bring to Europe since January. :(

IqskH6i.jpg

fAh12tQ.jpg

Soldato
Would you ever manage to bring to UK the EK distro plate which is sold to USA only? I mean the frontal one replacing the glass.
That's the one people are asking from EK to bring to Europe since January. :(

Quite odd they sell it to US only given it’s all made in Slovenia in Europe!

Soldato
Quite odd they sell it to US only given it’s all made in Slovenia in Europe!

Unfortunately yes. And isn't the only product. EKWB sells pre-build systems with either just bare bones watercooling with the O11 (the above plate, CPU block, RTX nvidia block, pumps tubbing etc) or full systems pre-watercooled with the above configuration.

Associate
Unfortunately yes. And isn't the only product. EKWB sells pre-build systems with either just bare bones watercooling with the O11 (the above plate, CPU block, RTX nvidia block, pumps tubbing etc) or full systems pre-watercooled with the above configuration.
Its a shame they do not off them in the UK yet (OCUK maybe?) I agree that the option of making the front plate available as well would be good.

Associate
I'm looking to replace my aging I7 2600k , with a I9 9900k or high end thread ripper , it will be my first build for many years and my first water cooled loop.
Thinking of getting the O11D Distro Plate and 2 x 360mm radiators , 6 corsair LL120 fans ( top and bottom of my O11 DYNAMIC XL ) just for cooling the CPU.

Looking for a dead quiet system to be on full load ? over night in my bed room, which the I7 2600k and corsair H100i does now , 3 days rendering at 100% and a 59c cpu temp and 1200rpm on the fans, and that was in the last heat wave. ( now a have a RTX 2070 super it does it in under 12 hours , but that's a different story )

Will that work !!!

Soldato
Anyone got one of these? How do you find it? Tempting me towards full water-cooling but with soft tubing. What radiators are you using?

Back
Top Bottom