Lian li LANCOOL II

Associate
This case really impressed from computex. L

the rail system for the 360 radiator up front.

I can't find any info on release. Has anyone heard anything on this?

Soldato
Also waiting for this to be out in the mild, can't make my mind up between it and the new line of metallic gear neos that were shown at computex

Soldato
Also waiting for this to be out in the mild, can't make my mind up between it and the new line of metallic gear neos that were shown at computex

I've never heard of Metallic gear but just had a look on their website. They look a nice clean design. Would have looked further if they had a USB-C on the I/O panel.

Soldato
I've never heard of Metallic gear but just had a look on their website. They look a nice clean design. Would have looked further if they had a USB-C on the I/O panel.

Their new cases that were shown at computex are not on the website yet. I emailed them this week about a release date but not received a reply yet. Not sure if the new cases have usb c or not but it would also be a deal breaker for me.if the don't.

Only really tech power up that seem to even mention the cases at computex they were called neo silent, neo air and neo V2 I think

Soldato
Their new cases that were shown at computex are not on the website yet. I emailed them this week about a release date but not received a reply yet. Not sure if the new cases have usb c or not but it would also be a deal breaker for me.if the don't.

Only really tech power up that seem to even mention the cases at computex they were called neo silent, neo air and neo V2 I think

I just read some comments on their Facebook page, they look like they are listed on a page in New Zealand and no mention of USB-C on them unfortunately.

https://www.pbtech.co.nz/search?sf=...TbIo000jvBnn8JmWQBQnn1_zGwNdHtVlAYaUTQLY_3ai0

Soldato
The availability and size of the case as was sent to me today from Lian Li.
The case will available on OCUK around the beginnig of Dec.
(D) 478 X (W) 229 X (H) 494

Soldato
Thanks for the update, actually a little bigger than I was hoping for but if the extra height allows for 280mm rad support in the roof I might get it. Somewhere between this and the Meshify C is the size I would like with high build quality

Soldato
Thanks for the update, actually a little bigger than I was hoping for but if the extra height allows for 280mm rad support in the roof I might get it. Somewhere between this and the Meshify C is the size I would like with high build quality

Yeah a little bigger than I was hoping but I think it's about 3cm longer, about 2.5cm taller and 1cm wider than the lancool one.

Back
Top Bottom