Lian li LANCOOL II

Soldato
Doesn't look like I was one of the lucky ones that got mine shipped. I'll maybe have to cancel if it's not here by Monday/Tuesday as I go back offshore for 3 weeks on the 27th.

Associate
Yes, they should be in stock tomorrow and with most people Friday.
If I order today (Saturday 20th) before midday with DPD next day will it arrive on monday/tuesday?? Really want this case for christmas but will make do with an alternative if it wont arrive before then. Made an enquiry on the 18th about delivery and was told it wouldn't arrive until after christmas.. oops

OcUK Staff
Doesn't look like I was one of the lucky ones that got mine shipped. I'll maybe have to cancel if it's not here by Monday/Tuesday as I go back offshore for 3 weeks on the 27th.

Did you order with the vertical GPU mount? Those got moved to a container landing early January so if you speak to CS they can get the case to you in the first instance and ship the bracket later.

OcUK Staff
If I order today (Saturday 20th) before midday with DPD next day will it arrive on monday/tuesday?? Really want this case for christmas but will make do with an alternative if it wont arrive before then. Made an enquiry on the 18th about delivery and was told it wouldn't arrive until after christmas.. oops

Yes, next day delivery will get you it for Monday.

Soldato
Did you order with the vertical GPU mount? Those got moved to a container landing early January so if you speak to CS they can get the case to you in the first instance and ship the bracket later.

Sorry, I've just seen this now and I did indeed. I'm away until mid January now so I can easily hang on until then.
I was just concerned it would have shipped whilst I was away without sorting someone to be there to receive it.

Soldato
@ChugNorris
Don't suppose you know if you will be stocking the Mesh Lancool II at some point or will you sell the mesh fronts separately?
I had to return my order due to being sent a white one which then turned into a refund for me as no black ones in stock. I'm starting to wonder if I should wait until the release of that now.

OcUK Staff
We will be stocking it, but it's a minimum of 4 months away being that it's not available to order this month and there's usually a 10-12 week leadtime from date of order regardless.

Soldato
Ok thanks. They did say to me it would be April roughly for release. I work away from home near a month at a time so a trip or two away won't bother me. I'll keep an eye on the website and reviews and make my decision from there.

Back
Top Bottom