** LIAN-LI LANCOOL ONE INCOMING **

OcUK Staff

Available for preorder today we have the Lian-Li Lancool One. Following in the footsteps of the extremely popular PC-O11 Dynamic and Air, The Lancool One has a distinctive front panel design, with a brushed aluminium finish, diamond shaped air inlet, and either RGB or addressable RGB lighting depending on your preference. A tempered glass side panel is included as standard, showcasing an impressive interior which can house 420mm VGA cards, 175mm CPU coolers, 224mm PSU's, along with up to 360mm radiators at the front & top of the chassis. Two 120mm fans are preinstalled as standard, with space for up to 9 fans throughout the case. There's room for an E-ATX motherboard, 4 x 2.5" + 2 x 3.5" drives and there's even a USB3.1 Type-C included on the digital variant.

Essentially, there's a lot of case for the money here! Both the RGB and digital versions will be available early September. Preorder now.

Lian-Li Lancool One Midi Tower - Black Window @ £84.95 inc VAT

Brushed aluminium front panel with RGB LED lighting, impressive tempered glass side panel, snap and lock mechanism makes installing components easy, space for up to E-ATX form factor motherboards.

Only £84.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Lian-Li Lancool One Digital Midi Tower - Black Window @ £94.99 inc VAT

Brushed aluminium front panel with RGB LED lighting, impressive tempered glass side panel, snap and lock mechanism makes installing components easy, space for up to E-ATX form factor motherboards.

Only £94.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Soldato
I'm liking Lian Li's pricing of late, they've really got that dialled in without sacrificing much on quality it seems. I'd love to see them come out with some ITX designs though.

Soldato
I'm liking Lian Li's pricing of late, they've really got that dialled in without sacrificing much on quality it seems. I'd love to see them come out with some ITX designs though.

In theory, if dynamic was based around tooling of PC-O11 and made cheaper/smaller/simpler then the PC-O10 ITX could be made the same way ...

Now that would be a killer ! Specially if Dynamic dropped the price of standard O11 version by over £100

Soldato
Must say, I really like the look of this.

So many times over the last couple of years I've thought about replacing my Corsair 450D but could never find a case worthy enough to do it, but this one may push me to finally do it.

Just a shame they don't do one in White or Gun Metal Grey.

Back
Top Bottom